Reckless - "Cowboy Bebop" coming soon!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Whats good Siccness, got a new solo coming out next month called " Cowboy Bebop. Inspired by the anime of the same name I watched as a teen. Just need to record 2 track and its done, which I'll record this weekend. Got a couple features on this like Shadow & B-Dawg from East Co. Co. Records, Miss Honey from thizz Latin, 1 A.M., and more. Tracklisting will be out this weekend as well. Let me know what you think of the cover. Cover art by TRAJIK1 @TRAJIK1

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Did you take care of the issue with the pre album you were dropping?
Yea I took care of it, basically I had an old track that was featuring a homie of mine and he just needed to send me the track, so when I asked for it he said he'll send it to me as soon as he gets home, so I waited then he hits me up saying that he wanted to re-do the verse cause he didn't like it. Then the next day he forgets to do it and he promised he'll have it by Sunday and he ended up never dropping it and send it to me a week or so later. So that song I just re-did and added another rapper on it and now its gonna go on my album. I'ma drop the EP this weekend. It's full of old material I never released.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Here's the official tracklist to my album. Album will drop this month stay tuned!! Videos coming soon too!

1. Intro
2. Asteriod Blues f/Miss Honey
3. I Ain’t Wit It f/1 A.M.
4. Come Correct f/Green
5. Start From Scratch f/B-Dawg, Chedda Locs
6. DW Intro
7. DW f/Joseph Save, DJ 9-Thou
8. Tokyo f/1 A.M.
9. Pop Of A Wrist f/UniverSAL, Grafik
10. Bliss f/Bam Bam
11. Me Against The World f/ Shadow, Sunny G
12. Faye f/1 A.M.