Reckless - "Cowboy Bebop" coming soon!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I heard they were a grip. Even davina was charging 1250 for a fucking hook
Oh no not that much. Shadow charged like $400 for a verse and B-Dawg a little less cause I cameod in his music video that's in my signature. But Davina charges that much for verses/hooks. Probably cause she's hella busy and plus she just put out a new album and so she might tour so artists usually charge more when they drop albums

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yea I took care of it, basically I had an old track that was featuring a homie of mine and he just needed to send me the track, so when I asked for it he said he'll send it to me as soon as he gets home, so I waited then he hits me up saying that he wanted to re-do the verse cause he didn't like it. Then the next day he forgets to do it and he promised he'll have it by Sunday and he ended up never dropping it and send it to me a week or so later. So that song I just re-did and added another rapper on it and now its gonna go on my album. I'ma drop the EP this weekend. It's full of old material I never released.

Where's the ep nigga?? You gotta at least leak a track fool!!

Last edited: