Read "Rise and Fall of The Nuestra Familia" online

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Damn, my bad. The second half of the book is gone but I read enough of the NF history to make me wanna buy the book. Check it out, it really gives good info on how the colors red and blue started between north and south.

Jan 13, 2008
Don't fucking buy that piece of trash book. Why would you even read it? Unless you wanna be one of those guys that thinks he's all cool because he knows a lot of what goes down in the pinta even though they probably never been there.

You should be learn all that in the pinta by the other HOMEBOYS, not from some book written by a rat.

Mar 9, 2006
Don't fucking buy that piece of trash book. Why would you even read it? Unless you wanna be one of those guys that thinks he's all cool because he knows a lot of what goes down in the pinta even though they probably never been there.

You should be learn all that in the pinta by the other HOMEBOYS, not from some book written by a rat.

Feb 21, 2006
It has nothing to do with "Game" and more with History. Know your history or you'll be doomed to repeat it. So many young homies nowadays have no Big Homies to show them the ropes. So don't do what the RAT did, but learn from his mistakes.

Feb 21, 2006
I doubt he gets the proceeds, "Son of Sam" laws prohibit Felons and Ex-Cons from making profits off of their stories and I know California has one. In Cali, the law says if you make money off your stories of crimes you are convicted for, than your income pays restitution to the victims families. Look up Son of Sam laws.

So whoever this Nina Fuentes person is will probably get it, I think that pen name has ties to the KnowGangs.com website. Its no accident the fake Authors names is Nina Fuentes (NF)

Nov 14, 2002
i thought that fool gratton was the main person that made that operation black widow shit happen till i just watched that gangland shit. so what role did gratton play in cause they didnt say nothing about him except puttin out the G.U.N cd.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i thought that fool gratton was the main person that made that operation black widow shit happen till i just watched that gangland shit. so what role did gratton play in cause they didnt say nothing about him except puttin out the G.U.N cd.

http://www.knowgangs.com/about_us/kgnews_016.htm

knowngangs.com said:
Cuete also showed Lizard a new way NF made money outside: selling CDs. Paroled captain Robert “Huerito” (Blondie) Gratton was using drug money to produce a gangsta–rap CD called G.U.N. Generation of United Norteños—XIV Till Eternity.

“Everywhere we went that summer, we heard G.U.N. blaring out of norteño cars and at parties,” says Tim Helton, a gang investigator in Modesto. “It was hard to miss. Gratton was driving around town in a red Corvette.”