R.I.P. Woodie Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This is Petos ..I just got out of the Feds a few months ago from doing a 180 month sentence...I use to be Woodies man down here in Kansas City ..I use to do all his promotions and kept all East Co Co releases stocked at my shop Music Vision ..
Im looking for a RIP Woodie shirt ... I know there were some released after his death ...But is there any that can be purchased now ... Thanks for your guys help .................Petos

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
This is Petos ..I just got out of the Feds a few months ago from doing a 180 month sentence...I use to be Woodies man down here in Kansas City ..I use to do all his promotions and kept all East Co Co releases stocked at my shop Music Vision ..
Im looking for a RIP Woodie shirt ... I know there were some released after his death ...But is there any that can be purchased now ... Thanks for your guys help .................Petos
Damn bro what is that 15 years? Fuck man, it's good you out enjoying the life bro. R.i.p woodie especially, it's been 10 years but seems like he just released his music yesterday.