R.I.P. Evil-$weet from Germany

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
People want to talk shit about dude but you should be happy someone outside of your own homies or family members supports the music you make. Rip If he is dead. And thanks for pushing our music in you country when some couldn't even get it out of their own hoods.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
People want to talk shit about dude but you should be happy someone outside of your own homies or family members supports the music you make. Rip If he is dead. And thanks for pushing our music in you country when some couldn't even get it out of their own hoods.
Supporting music is one thing, im all for that. But this guy is/was mocking the same lifestyle and cause that my friends died for. To me sir that is not the bussiness.

we might aswell start payin our respect to dead scraps too since they are human beings too right.. an I agree with dude.. support is diferent.. cause someone bought cds doesnt give em a pass to mock the cause.. kill that noise..

perico, some of us don't care to be stars bro. we do it for OUR gente. those who live our same strugles.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Trajik1 you might want to go check on recky,he taking this death pretty hard,he might jump
off his bed face first and try to end it all...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Trajik1 you might want to go check on recky,he taking this death pretty hard,he might jump
off his bed face first and try to end it all...
why is it that I always get in trouble with what I say all the time? lol Trajik1 needs to regulate what I say, but he probably gets a kick outta this lol fucken dick huh! haha

Apr 20, 2008
[video=youtube;zK7siNBKppw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK7siNBKppw&lc=EIpmQ5JaZHCMiWsiuxfF2ocaAg0MtVeh_N44gcj4l9Y&context=C39e3977ADOEgsToPDskIqwDvOo-9f5kPpeawU_Cz7&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DzK7siNBKppw%2526lc%253DEIpmQ5JaZHCMiWsiuxfF2ocaAg0MtVeh_N44gcj4l9Y%2526context%253DC39e3977ADOEgsToPDskIqwDvOo-9f5kPpeawU_Cz7%26h%3DmAQEphoDsAQENppqi8W7L4mHxcIV_9X7Qk5pwvQ9tydcDsg&has_verified=1[/video]
"fahk hitlers cock bitch"
lmao

Apr 20, 2008
sorry but i cant stop laughing at that bitch.

[video=youtube;sfASL1ZCgk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfASL1ZCgk8&context=C3f255e4ADOEgsToPDskLtIyjIMaZGax_OsHiV6fDm[/video]

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
thats the thing homie. WHo are you to judge the next man struggles? Whats the difference between any of you on here that heard a woodie cd or dyno cd and it changed your life? And some of you will actually state that it changed your lives. Whats the difference between you and any homie out there? The difference is what you choose to think of these people. You got ma fukas like flame in this rap game who are "homeboys" according to certain people , and jokes to others. But hes from the 408 so thats ok? Its like this, every rapper out here wants to go worldwide but wants to dictate who likes their music. Ive shown plenty of people what our supporters look like across the world, and the response is the same a lot of times. "Thats fuckin hard, they got ma fukas in other countries wearing red bandanas, better than thinking theyre scraps". And silent, i got plenty of homies who died for it as well brotha, i doubt any of my homies would be mad at where this movement has gone. The onyl thing th'd probably say is "why aren't these homies all working together?"

I think I understand where you're coming from but do you really think its ok for him to call himself a norteno. were you able to wake up one day an say hey im a norteno now? im sayin it never worked that way before. one of the reasons its ok these days is because of this music. I understand its one of those things we have to except. with pushin music ppl will mimic what they see and hear.. but it still doesnt excuse in my opinion.

it seems like you're mixing other feelings about things into making this ok. music does plant the seed in alot of cases but if that individu