@ perico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
what up homie? im getting to the end of thi dvd now. we had some setbacks for a bit because our hard drive crahed with all of our files for the dvd but i had some on disc. i had to re-edit a few segments and just finished editing the decoto footage and am getting started on the last segment which is Utah. after that its done. i know its been a while but with the re-editing of the dvd it looks 10x's better. like i said before i dont want to release a shitty priject jut to get quick sales. but just know it will be out shortly. the only thing im worried about i the sound for the dvd since our sound good dropped out on us at the last minute so that has been a major cause of our setbacks. coming soon...

Mar 17, 2010
DAMN SORRY TO HEAR THAT BRO..HOPEFULLY I CAN HAVE THIS BY CHRISTMAS..I WAS JUST CURIOUS WAS ALL CAUSE WE HADNT HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE..WELL I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THIS FILM HOMEBOY,AND IF YOU WANT I CAN GET YOU A COUPLE OF NUMBERS OF MOM N POPS STORES OUT HERE MAYBE YOU CAN SELL SOME MOVIES OUT HERE

Sep 17, 2007
what up homie? im getting to the end of thi dvd now. we had some setbacks for a bit because our hard drive crahed with all of our files for the dvd but i had some on disc. i had to re-edit a few segments and just finished editing the decoto footage and am getting started on the last segment which is Utah. after that its done. i know its been a while but with the re-editing of the dvd it looks 10x's better. like i said before i dont want to release a shitty priject jut to get quick sales. but just know it will be out shortly. the only thing im worried about i the sound for the dvd since our sound good dropped out on us at the last minute so that has been a major cause of our setbacks. coming soon...
you should check out BZ Lewis @ Studio 132 out in Oakland, i used to work with him back in the day, he can bring the sound out the way you want it homie. He's hella professional and worth the money. BZ edits commercials for hella big companies and does trailers for movies and shit. Check him out

http://studio132.com/

Sep 17, 2007
I CHECKED OUT THAT SITE THAT DUDE LOOKS PROFESSIONAL,
he is, when i firsted moved to the bay awhile back, i recorded at his studio for like 3 years, never had anyone interupted my session, isn't on the phones and myspacing while your recording, dude is all about the outcome of your product, i vouch for him, but he is pricing, back then he was $50/hr, i think his rates are $70/hr now. But he hella worth it. Best engineer i ever worked with.

Dec 26, 2004
Sorry to hear shit went bad for a min but good that your back on top of it. I know I will see some good perfessional quality work from ya. One project Im waiting for to drop. Keep at it

Mar 17, 2010
I THINK ITS 1 OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED HOMEBOY PROJECT,ALONG WIT ANOTHER 1 FOR THE HOMIES AND THAT SHADOW RELEASE FUCK!!!! HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR GOES GOOD...PERCIO TELL TITO TO DROP THAT CD ALREADY HAHA I NEED SOMETHING TO BUMP OUT HERE...BEFORE HE GETS HOOKED ON THAT BLACK OPS,WHO HERE GOTS THAT GAME??