other than rap, what other kinds of music do u guys listen to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
i like some rock, ya know, metallica, alice in chainz, slipknot, and stuff....of course, oldies now and then aint that bad....i dont listen to britney spears or nothin, but that "toxic" cut is kinda koo, had hella muthafuckaz gettin wild up on the floor at club X on friday night, lol....i kinda like the beat to it, whatchall think? anyway, list ur music preferences i guess....

also, dont be bashing others peoples opinions n stuff....this is about what other people like and listen to, not what YOU think is gay or not; we dont need 15 pages of some1 dissing someones taste and then going back and forth about it....

Apr 25, 2002
i bump that early to mid 90's r&b shit..keith sweat rkelly etc etc

i like oldies..some heavy shit if its the right mood...

i can appreciate alot of music but these are mainly what i bump other than rap

oh yea good topic by the way..we need more of this and less of that internet gangwar shit

Jan 9, 2004
Freestyle, Oldies, Rock en Espanol, Punk, Rancheras, old Mexican music like Agustin Lara, Jose Alfredo Jimenez, Gothic shit, some 90's mod bands, whatevers clever and whenever the mood hits.

Mar 2, 2004
norteno rap, bay y valley rap, not that radio rap shit they be playin over and over or that skrap rap shit. oldiez, early 90z r&b, some rock and heavy metal thatz about it.

Feb 19, 2003
Funk (Kool & The Gang, George Clinton, P-Funk, Bootsy Collins, Cameo, The Time, Prince's funkier stuff)

Blues (Albert Collins, Son Seals, Lonnie Brooks, Muddy Waters, Little Milton, Big Bill Broonzy, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Sonny Boy Williamson (II), Junior Wells, Buddy Guy, etc).

Soul/R&B (old Motown, especially Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye, Maze, The Delfonics, The O-Jays, Barry White, Jodeci, Al Green, Otis Redding, some Sam & Dave)

Heavy Metal (Motley Crue, David Lee Roth-era Van Halen, Kiss, Grand Funk Railroad, AC/DC)

Classic Rock (Rolling Stones, later period Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Cream, Eric Clapton, Frank Zappa/Mothers of Invention, Little Feat )

Southern Rock (Allman Brothers Band, Marshall Tucker Band, some Lynyrd Skynryd, Black Oak Arkansas, Gov't Mule)

Jazz (John Coltrane, Chick Corea, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, Vince Guaraldi, Gerry Mulligan, Shelly Manne, Lee Konitz, Cannonball Adderly, etc.)

Reggae (Eek-A-Mouse, Culture, Yellowman, Bob Marley/Wailers, some Bunny Wailer solos, Augustus Pablo, Derrick Harriot, Alton and Hortense Ellis)

Never got much into Grunge (except for Pearl Jam and some Nirvana), and I can't stand "New Country" (to me, it's technically not really "Country", it's just Pop disguised as Country for those who can't handle real Country).

PEACE!

B

BureFedorov

its good that everyone has a little variety on here...myself, i like to listen to some rancid, green day, metallica, system of a down mostly rock shit...after i get all pumped up from that rockin out shit, ill listen to sum sublime or bob marley to chill me out...anyone else feelin sublime and shit? cuz everyone else makes me feel like im tha only one

Sep 4, 2003
mostly for me its bay shit, but i do like very hard rock as in slipknot, PANTERA, and more shit like that, mainly for me its most music, but the thing is ,is its gotta be hard, its gotta have meaning, and its gotta sound good

Apr 20, 2003
I like listenin to oldies (brenton wood, otis redding, four tops, stylistics, etc.) Also like freestyle and spanish music (intocable, ramon ayala, los relampagos, carlos y jose, etc...)

Dec 17, 2002
I listen to it all...

Oldies- Billy Stewart, Brenda & Tabulations, Ralphi Pagan, Archie Bell/Drells, Brothers of Soul

Rancheras/Corridos-Chente, Ramon Ayala, Los Huracanes del Norte, Los Originales de San Juan
even some romantics like Luis Miguel and Spanish Rock like Mana.

Flamenco

Rock-Metallica, Staind, System of a down, Tool, Korn, RATM

Alternative-Depeche Mode, GooGoo dolls, Nickelback, No Doubt

Country-Garth, Tim McGraw, Deanna Carter, Shania lol.

Man I listen to it all and what!