Original yoc influenced cassette for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

vro

Nov 14, 2010
i have a yoc influenced cassette in good condition in the case and everything. i am looking to sell this as this kind of stuff is not as appealing to me now as it was when i was a teen, i guess thats part of growing up. i dont have a price for it right now but i want to see what you people would offer for it. i am willing to take pictures of it to show you that there is minimal scratches on the cassette itself and how everything that was in the original case is still there. i hope if anyone gets this they take good care of it, as i have taken good care of it over the years.

vro

Nov 14, 2010
I remember seeing this tape when it came out and thought it was a joke. Almost bought it hella times but passed cuz I thought it would be low budget. Then Northern Exposure came out and that shit changed my mind about Woodie for life lol
meh, i have just changed my outlook on life a lot since i was into this guys music back when i was a teen and he was still alive. i want to start getting into serious relationships and leaving the past behind. i guess you could say i am starting to settle down in life. i never thought the day would come

vro

Nov 14, 2010

if you open the fold out up woodie wrote some shout outs to people. not in his actual hand writing, i didnt want to open it up and fold it out because i have always been very careful with it and dont want any wear on it. i have some other cassettes from the bay and la if any of you are into other old school rap

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i have a yoc influenced cassette in good condition in the case and everything. i am looking to sell this as this kind of stuff is not as appealing to me now as it was when i was a teen, i guess thats part of growing up. i dont have a price for it right now but i want to see what you people would offer for it. i am willing to take pictures of it to show you that there is minimal scratches on the cassette itself and how everything that was in the original case is still there. i hope if anyone gets this they take good care of it, as i have taken good care of it over the years.
I'd be interested. Do you have any other Antioch or Pittsburg tapes?

vro

Nov 14, 2010
If anybody has the og Yoc influenced album on cd Im interested or a size Xl woodie T shirt or east co co records t shirt.
i do have the shirt but it is not an xl either i am not sure what size it even was. and as far as the payment goes you can just send the money through paypal or a wire transfer. ill take any form of payment i guess im looking to get more than 20 dollars out of this to