original video of 2002 Santa Rosa Cinco De Mayo Gang Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I agree with jumping people is wack... But imo that was like more of a brawl/rumble then somebody jumping somebody... Cuz when its a brawl like that then you shouldnt stick around if you dont want somethin to happen to you, so its a lil difrent in this case vs. like a gang attacking a innocent pedestrian just walking down the street or something like that.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
who is who? i cant tell who is the nurentos and who is the surtenyos.
i happend to be driving thru SR on cinco a couple years ago and it was all surtenyos. didnt see a single nurento out there. it was just a ghetto ass street full of blue paisas and lowriders. pretty embarrassing considering how san jose is the opposite. i dont think you will ever see a surtenyo parade on santa clara street.

does not look like much of a brawl. looks like people swinging randomly and then it breaks up and everyone runs. them surtenyos lightweight had balls to go to a nurento parade and pick fights.

...still waiting for at least one nurento hood to pop up in southern california. the surtenyos are flooding the north with thousands of hoods but i have yet to see a single nur pop up in the so-cal

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
i happend to be driving thru SR on cinco a couple years ago and it was all surtenyos. didnt see a single nurento out there. it was just a ghetto ass street full of blue paisas and lowriders. pretty embarrassing considering how san jose is the opposite. i dont think you will ever see a surtenyo parade on santa clara street.

does not look like much of a brawl. looks like people swinging randomly and then it breaks up and everyone runs. them surtenyos lightweight had balls to go to a nurento parade and pick fights.

...still waiting for at least one nurento hood to pop up in southern california. the surtenyos are flooding the north with thousands of hoods but i have yet to see a single nur pop up in the so-cal
Were u on sebastapol rd tho lol

Apr 11, 2011

where are these thousands of hoods you speak of ? and the surenos move up north are all rejects who get punked by nortenos and why would nortenos move to so cal ? that would defeat the whole purpose of being nortenos

Props: BO$$ and BO$$

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
sounds like u got jumped
I been jumped.... multiple times, by the same type of fucking cowards in this video.

& I am white.

meanwhile there is rivals taking their stance in the same city & own ENTIRE hoods here.

the bitches that jumped me, should have been putting in work instead of letting the rival setup shop in their "stronghold"

& I don't even fuckin gangbang, but thats MY hood.

smh

I stand by my statement, jumping people is for cowards. 10 on 1 is some BITCH shit.

Every single one of them punks who jumped me, not ONE of em has been able to see me from the shoulders since, & each of them have had their opportunity.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
pretty embarrassing considering how san jose is the opposite.
then you have not visited King & San Antonio, Poco Way, King & Story, Story & Jackson, or half of downtown south of 280, breh.

my tattoo artist is a norteno (a solid one at that) & he lives in old VHS & told me we had to 'keep our voices down because there is scraps on the other side of the fence'

....not my war, not my concern, but your statement isn't very valid breh.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I been jumped.... multiple times, by the same type of fucking cowards in this video.

& I am white.

meanwhile there is rivals taking their stance in the same city & own ENTIRE hoods here.

the bitches that jumped me, should have been putting in work instead of letting the rival setup shop in their "stronghold"

& I don't even fuckin gangbang, but thats MY hood.

smh

I stand by my statement, jumping people is for cowards. 10 on 1 is some BITCH shit.

Every single one of them punks who jumped me, not ONE of em has been able to see me from the shoulders since, & each of them have had their opportunity.
i gangbanged for 9 years and during that time i faught more nortays than i did surtenyos. ive been jumped by nortays and been done dirty by nortays. the fact is, nortays are too busy funking with other nortays. and starting beefs and wars with other nortay hoods. instead of fighting the essays.

its all bullshit and garbage. nothing more depressing than seeing a 30-50 year old that still gang bangs and his state of mind is still at a highschool level

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
then you have not visited King & San Antonio, Poco Way, King & Story, Story & Jackson, or half of downtown south of 280, breh.

my tattoo artist is a norteno (a solid one at that) & he lives in old VHS & told me we had to 'keep our voices down because there is scraps on the other side of the fence'

....not my war, not my concern, but your statement isn't very valid breh.
i've been to every single one of those places you listed and more, never have i seen a surtenyo parade on cinco de mayo. i've seen surtenyo house parties on virginia downtown SJ tho.
tell me why all of those hoods you listed, except 1 (poco) used to be nortay hoods and now its essay hoods? i dont care either it aint my fight, but the facts are there, nortays be in denial saying essays aint taking over.

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
where are these thousands of hoods you speak of ? and the surenos move up north are all rejects who get punked by nortenos and why would nortenos move to so cal ? that would defeat the whole purpose of being nortenos
you sound like a fuckin idiot in denial breh.

every single city and town in norcal and the bay has surtenyos.
they getting deeper and deeper, and nortays letting it happen. not a single town or city south of delano has nortays. NOT ONE.
the "purpose" is to have control of territory for drug dealing, prostitution and other activity. surtenyos setting up shop in every norcal spot and taking over, simple as that. if the essays up north are all rejects why are they dumping on nortays and la eme accepts them in the pen? get real lil man. it dont matter what you rep, its about control. and right now southerners are in control of damn near 80% of the state.

May 17, 2006
ive spent so much type driving around the bay and seeing where the surenos hang. i realized that they only infest apartment complexes and shitty neighborhoods

Novato = Hamilton low income housing apartments
San Rafael = Canal District aparments
Richmond = Scattered but no solid hoods
San Pablo = Apartments off of 23rd
Berkeley = Never seen any
Oakland = only taggings
Hayward = south garden apartments
San Bruno = Apartments east of El Camino Real
fremont = central ave apartments
concord = monument blvd (mohr ln to meadow ln)
vallejo = sonoma blvd and arkansas street area
petaluma = south east of 101 apartments and south petaluma blvd
salinas = la posada drive aparments off of sherwood drive
and sieber ave east of acosta plaza. its basically square island of aparments

san jose = poco way is apartments i think tami lee drive is a sur hood they are apartments to.

san francisco = lower mission been hiding

these videos they make are bullshit to
"upstate riders" video by cynical was bs. that shit was shot on treasure islands eastside on avenue N (lols) that shot proves you cant even film in your own hood gotta take it to the cuts

any other bay area city claimin sureno hoods is lying. ive never seen these so called HOODS. apartments dont equal hoods!