nurento VS surtenyo in LA fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
according to the comments i read on the video, this happened in sac

DeAndre Darnell Jackson • 36 minutes ago
This shit happened in Sacramento. The white dude is some wannabe Norteno, which is a Chicano gang from Northern California, from a hood called Oak Park which is dumb considering this wigger is white af and acts hella black but claims a mexican gang. And the dude he punched in the video is MOST LIKELY not a real gang banger, probably just some paisa who lives in a hood around some Surenos and gets influenced by them but don't really bang. You could tell by the video he didn't want it, and he denied even being affiliated... That punk gets no points for sucker punching somebody who don't want it... I've seen dude before on Youtube, he has an account and videos where he literally just goes around Sac fucking with people, acting hella hard and punking fools who semi look gang related... He has one video where he outta no where knocks some random mexican dude off his bike for wearing blue, and he wasn't even gang related. There's another video of him punking some scrawny ass white dude inside a gas station... I'd love to see this fool actually step up to some REAL rivals and film THAT... Not some random ass bystanders and wannabes who only LOOK like they're affiliated. It's real easy to look hard when you only pick on the weak... I swear on god, if I ever see this dude around town I'm going to step up to his bitch ass... This nigga is a mf coward.

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlG488kVu-Y

This the video I'm talking about bruh, check the first and the last parts of the video for the 2 incidents I mentioned. The video is titled ''REAL GANG FIGHT NORTE''

His channel is: 2clipz290

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
he banging that nortay nigga!! not saying that was ok but paisa dude should have known not to wear them big ass blue laces unless it was in la lol

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
Sacramento is hella different then the bay I see bloods at the bar and they will have a random square white guy in there group. I haven't seen any surenos up here yet and not even a ton of Nortenos. It's mostly just regular square people up here with speratic pockets of grimyness I haven't even seen many crips just bloods when I go out to the clubs and bars etc... Over all I would say this white Norteno is the most active shit out here that I've seen so far haha

Nov 27, 2014
I had a friend growing up he was a little evil Puerto Rican Norteno from East Oakland who use to do the same exact shit this guy is doing. He use to just like to fight now he's a stay at home dad with hella kids lol. He is with the same girl from when he was 12 and they are both humongous haha. I guess it's all karma in one way or another