Northern Exposure 4 question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
So I played Northern Exposure 4 all the way through today after awhile and I was wondering, how did the track "lost souls" -Mr. Kamikaze feat Lady viscous end up on the compilation? I mean it's a dope track but sounds random to be on there as I've never heard of any of those 2 artists. Anyway anyone ever heard of these 2 rappers?

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
This may or may not be the best forum to ask. Removing your alliance and loyalty from the picture, from a music standpoint, are these albums worth the listen? I remember seeing them in Circles when they were released but I am come from a different area and we didn't listen to these albums. Serious question.
In my opinion these albums are worth a listen, putting loyalty and alliances to the side. from my standpoint I can say I'm no longer affiliated with homies (going overseas because of the military) however, the music is still good to me and always has been. I'm drifting from your question here but basically I listen to all types of genre of music and from time to time I revisit these old bay gems.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
This may or may not be the best forum to ask. Removing your alliance and loyalty from the picture, from a music standpoint, are these albums worth the listen? I remember seeing them in Circles when they were released but I am come from a different area and we didn't listen to these albums. Serious question.
Yeah theyre good listens and not super banged out