New Woodie Album coming soon!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2013
OK then ill be the one to say it like it is, this is some bullshit! With all due respect to awax and his ties to eccr. But b-dawg, shad & Lou keep the spirit alive. I dont know much about what led to the split, but whatever happend, this project is in the "wrong" hands for sure. Woodie & ECCR was allways one, so whatever woodie Verses & Beats are avaliable, they should be in the hands of bdawg, shad & Lou to work with. Just my 2 Cents

Jan 29, 2005
OK then ill be the one to say it like it is, this is some bullshit! With all due respect to awax and his ties to eccr. But b-dawg, shad & Lou keep the spirit alive. I dont know much about what led to the split, but whatever happend, this project is in the "wrong" hands for sure. Woodie & ECCR was allways one, so whatever woodie Verses & Beats are avaliable, they should be in the hands of bdawg, shad & Lou to work with. Just my 2 Cents
WORD

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Can they do what Wax can? I think Wax sounds good for it, tho I agree with everything else.