• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
It's an elite group here homie, not just anyone can post, 1st u gotta put in sum work u gotta go up and down the other forums every scraps screen name u gotta hit them with pure heat im talkin caps lock, no punctuation's, every letter "s" had to be a "z" let em know u ain't no joke. 2nd u have to go to YouTube and do your homework on flame aKa Relentless & crazie locs they have the same flow but are popular here so do ur research. 3rd u gotta pay homage to our 1st millionare Rob Rize yup that Rob Rize post here too. There's more steps but im giving u sum key knowledge to this game ENE.....

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
It's an elite group here homie, not just anyone can post, 1st u gotta put in sum work u gotta go up and down the other forums every scraps screen name u gotta hit them with pure heat im talkin caps lock, no punctuation's, every letter "s" had to be a "z" let em know u ain't no joke. 2nd u have to go to YouTube and do your homework on flame aKa Relentless & crazie locs they have the same flow but are popular here so do ur research. 3rd u gotta pay homage to our 1st millionare Rob Rize yup that Rob Rize post here too. There's more steps but im giving u sum key knowledge to this game ENE.....
And u have to smoke meth with Serio and film it so we have proof

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
I made this profile like 6yrs ago wen i was like 16 and never really fucked with it, any tips on how to work this?

ps R.I.P WOODIE, much respect N support
you ol, teach me how to be like you, ass nigga

you ol, I ordered my hair net just how Reckless said, ass nigga

you ol, turns out they only have it in blue, ass nigga

you ol, well, I guess I'll only wear it to sleep, ass nigga

Jun 8, 2011
And you have to make sure for everything posted on here. You have atleast 2 bad things to say about it. And don't just copy what the other members say.

Welcome to the Siccness.