musical influences

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
does anybody got any websites w/ storys or anything or even some of your own personal storys about:

How music has influenced people to kill i.e. friends kill friends , or how music has inspired certain someone to do something for themselves....its some paper for college i need some info on it if anyone has any links or anything thatd be legit, thanks

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
them kids that killed students at that columbine high school. marilyn manson was blamed for that shit.
there have been a few things that eminem has been blamed for too, i am not sure the exact incidents though.

personally, music doesn't make me wanna go and fuck someone up or anything, but when i hear really good lyricism, it makes me wanna get off my ass and write something. the song they way i am by eminem is a song that inspires me. but if i am in the mood to beat someones ass already, there are songs that amplify that even more. like ready 4 war by luni coleone, demonz N my sleep by woodie, mind games by woodie. there are songs that are like theme songs for the hood that get you amped up to do shit when you are already in the mood. if you want some quoteable shit for your paper i'll write a lil something for you that is suitable for school.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
That is bull shit. Music doesn't incite shit. It's the individual who comits the act not the artist.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah this gurl who was all goody goody started dressin all punk when she was listenin to Eminem she started locking her doors from her parents 'n then started to play eminem so that "it made the house shake" later after that she locked her door for good so they kicked it down and she was found dead while the song eminem "stan" was playing.

Feb 12, 2003
my muscial influences r andre nickatina and woodie.but the person who actually got me started wuz josh (kodogg a.k.a kriminal)much love josh.but which girl r u tlakin bout foo or am i jus trippin???aigth well hit me bak late.
fat j a.k.a equipto

much live 2......
the 925,
kali,
and
kodogg a.k.a kriminal