Mr. G music questions (for best of..)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
wassup folks. if you know my music and like it i have a few questions if anyone would care to share thier opinion.

I am tossing around the idea of dropping a best of double disc where CD 1
is from my own projects and disc 2 my best features.
obviously because shit changes some great songz i have made wont be on there
( i.e. "dedicated" from the we stay active mixtape. lol )

but my first problem i present to the board is would songz lose there replay value if i changed em? i allways hated on best of projects where they changed the beat but i mean: ..like me and BabyBoy ENE have been rapping together for a long fuckin time.. so he's on this tracklist way too many times.. lol..
no disrespect to the guy but say i cut his verses off:

1.How We Ridin (TCN)
2.Concrete Screams(Smokey Visaliano Story)
3.2 Hard for The Radio (Sonny Boy Street terror)
4.Dippin In Lo Lo's(Big Rhino 4ever Ridin)
5. Fed Up(my solo)

would the average fan approve or disapprove, i know theres people who dont like him period but for those who like these songs: your input por fa...

second question.
i have a lot of music where i only do 8 bars or its like a fuckin super song with 30people on it : No scrapaz allowed pt. 2, Ride Together, Dog Killaz etc..
would a few like "mega melody" trackz be coo to throw on there or nah?

over half of the selections from featurez is on itunes and so is back on the hood.
my northern lit sessionz and networking thru my area mixtapes are online free
so this would be hard copy only. 27 covers to collage on the back..im proud of that...

Yay Or Nay??

Graciaz

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Honestly I never liked baby boy enes flow too much carnal ... but if you cut him off doesn't that make a real short song? .. I think the mega melody idea is dope but in a mixtape type track to blend them in real good would be bad ass... Either way i'll be sure to buy the album , you have my support g....

on a side note ... whats up with the solo mission cd? , networking thru my area 2?
Do you still have copies of 14 4 life mix tape? i want one .. autographed i don't care if its cdr lol , its for my personal collection... I finally found a copy of back in the hood not to long ago .. thanks to the sicc

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
I would like to see "rather be"on ur great hits the first time i heard you and became a fan was on the tcn cd i suport you no matter what you decide why dont you mix those jams all in one?

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You are way to talented to dwell on songs already out.. not to mention having to get permission of the peoples who's music you will be re releasing with or with out them.
I agree with Rhino just make new music and and showcase your talent. on a side note I like Baby Boy Ene's music. I dont know what it is about it but I like it. its different. Kinda like the way 2 Chainz's music is.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
if you cut him off doesn't that make a real short song?
each song would still have 2 verses plus hookz and intro outros on the beat.
which would still round to 3 minutes.

I would like to see "rather be"on ur great hits
Mandatory homie u allready know.

.. not to mention having to get permission of the peoples who's music you
will be re releasing with or with out them.
wouldnt be an issue. anyone who recieved a feature from me got it on the strength with the
condition of dual ownership for this said purpose.

[You are way to talented to dwell on songs already out] ...

I agree with Rhino just make new music and and showcase your talent
all the music i have made availible has never been pressed or availible to those with out access and know how to download.This is more as a personal goal and accomplishment more than anything..having this project pressed 100% legit,and at real retailers is a next step i have not achieved in my long ass journey of rapping. i will be wrapping it up soon
so to do it while consolidating my body of work thus far... man thats big to me.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
on a side note ... whats up with the solo mission cd? , networking thru my area 2?
Do you still have copies of 14 4 life mix tape?
Solo mission CD is a work in progress. I have decided to do a mixtape and album.
album will be exclusively produced by 559 producers from the gangsta rhythymz comp.. The album will be my final CD so im tryna keep putting it off.. mixtape will be like the summer.. 2 of the 5 new songz were recorded for solo mission but going on this..

Networking' Vol. 2 is on pause while i am wrapping up a Duo CD with Big Body
were allmost done and i will do what i do and release a single or sampler once the photoz and art are ready. since the concept is collabo trackz once i throw the lines out
it will be a breeze to wrap up.

the 14-4-LIfe mixtapes i dont have any. minus the intro, outro and bonus track "Spit Game 2001" all songz were on northern lit sessionz. if you want that on a cdr tho you got it homie.
i still got your contact so il get at you.. just a whole lot been going on in life you feel me.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
actually it was conveyed to you very early on.. as I make sure to do with anyone..
you obviously just forgot..

if you dont want dippin in lo lo's on my "best of" it wont be...
just a relevant song along my time line... definately wont make or break my shit...

but what are you even doing in my thread tho? the siccness isnt a godly place Jr..

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Solo mission CD is a work in progress. I have decided to do a mixtape and album.
album will be exclusively produced by 559 producers from the gangsta rhythymz comp.. The album will be my final CD so im tryna keep putting it off.. mixtape will be like the summer.. 2 of the 5 new songz were recorded for solo mission but going on this..

Networking' Vol. 2 is on pause while i am wrapping up a Duo CD with Big Body
were allmost done and i will do what i do and release a single or sampler once the photoz and art are ready. since the concept is collabo trackz once i throw the lines out
it will be a breeze to wrap up.

the 14-4-LIfe mixtapes i dont have any. minus the intro, outro and bonus track "Spit Game 2001" all songz were on northern lit sessionz. if you want that on a cdr tho you got it homie.
i still got your contact so il get at you.. just a whole lot been going on in life you feel me.

thats whats up .. i think for that mega melody it would be coo if you started it from early recording and ended with your newer shit .. that way fans can see how much your music has evolved ... First time I heard you was on a song called "my pano is rojo" on kriminals 559 affilianoz

Props: Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
thats whats up .. i think for that mega melody it would be coo if you started it from early recording and ended with your newer shit .. that way fans can see how much your music has evolved ... First time I heard you was on a song called "my pano is rojo" on kriminals 559 affilianoz
that would be pretty kool.. il play with it and if i think it would be something
that can be enjoyed over and over again il leave it to one track on disc 2...

since you brought up that song herez a spoiler alert.
one of the 5 NEW tracks is

"My Pano Is Rojo Remix".. Same Beat but CD quality, new lyricz and Krime on verse 3
instead of YG Duece ..we did it in 2009

i allways hated that song but for some reason it went pretty far..
needless to say my verse on the remix rips the fuckin track to shredz..
i liked my adlibs on the OG hook tho HAHAHA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Graciaz Migg...

@ SK, since i know he's your BFF and wouldnt stop texting you to ask:
tell him to pay all the outlaws to collab, they have to shout me out, we make a video to it with hologram tupac, and he can do the hook (chopped n screwed, no credit listed).

Final offer!
Naw me and flame ain't koo no more,I guess young noble told him not to fuck with cats that ain't known,well that and he accused me of fucking his grandma.

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
"My Pano Is Rojo Remix".. Same Beat but CD quality, new lyricz and Krime on verse 3
instead of YG Duece ..we did it in 2009

i allways hated that song but for some reason it went pretty far..
needless to say my verse on the remix rips the fuckin track to shredz..
i liked my adlibs on the OG hook tho HAHAHA
serio? tell me you didn't keep the same hook? lol ...
Im looking forward to that though carnal .. and yea man those ad-libs where bad ass .. you hyped up the song .. "red ragging!!"
line of the song
"I'm too lazy to go fist to fist , but i'll put me cuete all up in your bitches clit" h

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
hahaha
i drunk freestyled that verse..

and the hook is worse this time...
babyboy alone....singing/repeating " mmmy paaanoooo isssss rooojjjooooo "