MIKE TYSON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$kinny_Ba$tard

tyson's fighting in a few days.how yall feel bout tyson? i still got mad love 4 this foo.post up yall thoughts

Apr 25, 2002
at a point in time arguably the greatest fighter to ever live.....as a person i cant comment..dude has done alot of dumb shit in his life but at the same time i cant judge him cuz i know hes been thru a lot of shit in his life which drove him to be who he is today....as a boxer..probably still my favorite just based on his career as a whole..one of the most feared....i still love to watch a tyson fight

Jun 19, 2004
he was supposed to fight Bob Sapp the famous black dude in japan doing kick boxing, would have been a nice fight I',m not sure it's going down,... boxing is cool but mixed martial arts is better

Apr 27, 2004
I love Mike Tyson.

I remember when he was fighting all the time and was knockin em all out within a couple rounds. Taking em out left and right. He still got that ability to take fools out with one punch and that's what keeps me watching.

Yeah I agree I like MMA better than boxing too. K-1 is all right. The thing I like about it is that it's all stand up and never goes to the ground. Pride puts out a lot of good shows. There's so many bad ass fighters there. Cro-cop, Nogueira, Fedor, Jackson, Sakuraba...

The problem with MMA is that they work some of the matches so you can't always believe what you see.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
@ Cali Love

Yeah, he got it a while ago. I think it means warrior...or earbiter...or somethin like that. lol.

Nah, but really Mike Tyson was and is still one of my favorite fighters. He might have made some mistakes outside the ring and okay maybe some inside the ring, but he's human. We all make mistakes. If you look at his record you will see that he will still go down as one of the best fighters to ever live. And that's real.