Lil Rob in frisco! no joke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2003
Just wonderin if any of yall heard that , that scrap lil rob is gonna be doing a show in frisco on july 31 i believe! it seems like he gets braver and braver doing show in nor cal. yall can check it on wild949.com they have the date and place of the show!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
YEA DUDE DONT BANG NO MORE...HIS NEWEST ALBUMS HE TALKS ABOUT LETTIN GO OF THE BLUE RAG AND PICKIN UP THE BLACK RAG...I GUESS HE SAYS IT SIGNIFIES THE DEATH OFF ALL THE HOMIES DUE 2 GANG BANGIN...I ACTUALLY WAS FEELIN ONE OF HIS TRACKS...SHITS SAD

May 2, 2002
HE'LL BE PERFORMING AT THE FACTORY IN SAN FRAN WITH NB RIDERZ AND SOME OTHER JOTOS.....

BUT YA GOTTA LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS. WOULD YOU WANT TO JEOPARDIZE YOUR FREEDOM ON SOME LEVA THAT IS TRYIN HIS HARDEST RIGHT NOW TO LET IT BE KNOWN HE AIN'T BANGIN ANYMORE? HE ONLY DOES SHOWS UP HERE CAUSE THESE PAISAS ARE LUVIN HIM UP HERE..HE GETS NO RESEPECT DOWN SOUTH FROM WHAT I HEAR ANYWAY. AIN'T EVEN WORTH GETTIN MORE SOLDIERS LOCKED UP!

Nov 8, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:
BUT YA GOTTA LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS. WOULD YOU WANT TO JEOPARDIZE YOUR FREEDOM ON SOME LEVA THAT IS TRYIN HIS HARDEST RIGHT NOW TO LET IT BE KNOWN HE AIN'T BANGIN ANYMORE? HE ONLY DOES SHOWS UP HERE CAUSE THESE PAISAS ARE LUVIN HIM UP HERE..HE GETS NO RESEPECT DOWN SOUTH FROM WHAT I HEAR ANYWAY. AIN'T EVEN WORTH GETTIN MORE SOLDIERS LOCKED UP!

Real Spit.

Feb 1, 2004
FUCK THAT FOO I AINT FROM FRISCO BUT IF HE COMES 2 SAN JO THEN ITS ON BUT I THINK HE DOES STILL BANG I THINK HE'S TRYING 2 LET IT KNOW HE DONT BANG SO HOMIES UP HERE WONT DO SHIT 2 HIM....

Jun 25, 2004
Yeah but wheather he bangs or not the fans that listen to him are not just paisa fooz there fooz from the other side of the tracks. So he is pulling together those fooz and proforming for him. And from what I heard allot of the radio station in the south play this foo all the time. A homie of mines got sent to S.D because he is in the Marines and he said that they give this foo hella radio play and that hella Mexicans be bumping him in the rides. If he dont bang will his songs start saying Cali or still South side Califaz.uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
man, that fool gets SOME radio play down here, but not too much.most fools dont even recognize him as one of the best from diego. the reason he says he aint banging no more is not cause he's afraid of what will happen to him. he's performed up there before and aint shit happend. the reason he is doing it is to expand his fan base which equals $$$. at some point artists need to decide wether they are rapping for the homies or to eat off of.You change your style or some of your lyrics to get radio play or to get booked for shows. appearntly he's done good from his shows up north, otherwise he wouldnt be going back.Personally i think that fool is wack, he was good back in the day when he was a youngster but he's fallen off.

Nov 27, 2002
i heard lil'rob got rushed at the del mar fair in north san diego county,an yeah bout lil rob i aint stickin up for this fag but u gotta see it aint like he promoting southern cali look who he doin a show wit nbridaz haha he on a label wit nbridaz n angelina ,so u can see this label is far from gangster.
an like oso said why risk gettin soldier locked up over some lame like lil'rob.
plus half his fan base is hinas anyway.
i could maybe see people wanting to do shit if capone e or lil'one or southland came to frisko but this lil'rob a midget skinny sucka that says he dont bang no more n he's on a r & b type label

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Let me say this right fast.

We don't care about him, he's not a concern. Why waste time on someone that's not banging? I don't know his history and what not, but even if he was still saying he was banging chances are he's not doing dirt or putting in work.

If you think the rap game is real, you got it twisted. Rap music and the streets, two different things. There's exceptions but most of the fools out there talking they bang probably are not.

Yeah I'm a youngster but I'm speaking for the other homies in the 415 too. Most don't know who he is, folks are concerned with survival and dealing with the real shit, not some fool rapping.

C

CCCUser925

LIL_SHARKY said:
FUCK THAT FOO I AINT FROM FRISCO BUT IF HE COMES 2 SAN JO THEN ITS ON BUT I THINK HE DOES STILL BANG I THINK HE'S TRYING 2 LET IT KNOW HE DONT BANG SO HOMIES UP HERE WONT DO SHIT 2 HIM....
just to let you know..he does promote in san jo...my girl seen him on the east side not too long ago promoting his new album in a mini Van and she also seen him at valley fair....

Status
Not open for further replies.