Just Bliss- Smiley and OG Chuhks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
I jus checked it and made it about a minute in. I like the way the rap started but didn't hold my attention. Then checked out your mad world track and made it a bit further in. Not knockin it cuz I'm sure you got people checkin for you. But not my thing breh.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
I jus checked it and made it about a minute in. I like the way the rap started but didn't hold my attention. Then checked out your mad world track and made it a bit further in. Not knockin it cuz I'm sure you got people checkin for you. But not my thing breh.
Right on bro! Glad to hear feedback. Im working on a bunch of shit right now, hopefully some of these new songs catch you more! Had to cop those beats i was talkn about @SFtraxx

Jun 5, 2004
Just a thought... This has gotta be confusing for some people cuz they dont know whether its a joke or not.

Like, they hear its a serious soundin type of song and they start feelin some type of way and daydreaming about some emotional memories and maybe half a tear starts to roll out...

And then they notice the grainy picture of you smoking weed in a forest really says "smiley aka young agony- the good names were taken"

What does that mean? Like, "all the good names were taken... so i got stuck with this crappy rap name Smiley aka Young Agony". But seriously tho, if im on this site and i cant even tell, then how is some random dude or chick that peeps ur shit on youtube gonna be able to tell?

Also, u might as well change ur name, or drop the young agony part. Did u know that the words smiley and agony are complete opposite things. Like, when you slip and fall on your ass, youre in pain and agony. Youre smiley when you get a two-dollar blowjob from flames mom. "Smiley aka young agony is like being named Fat Fuck aka Young Skinny... And if ur trying to do a play on words, then u drop the "also known as" part. Notorious B.I.G. didnt go by Biggie aka Smalls...

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Just a thought... This has gotta be confusing for some people cuz they dont know whether its a joke or not.

Like, they hear its a serious soundin type of song and they start feelin some type of way and daydreaming about some emotional memories and maybe half a tear starts to roll out...

And then they notice the grainy picture of you smoking weed in a forest really says "smiley aka young agony- the good names were taken"

What does that mean? Like, "all the good names were taken... so i got stuck with this crappy rap name Smiley aka Young Agony". But seriously tho, if im on this site and i cant even tell, then how is some random dude or chick that peeps ur shit on youtube gonna be able to tell?

Also, u might as well change ur name, or drop the young agony part. Did u know that the words smiley and agony are complete opposite things. Like, when you slip and fall on your ass, youre in pain and agony. Youre smiley when you get a two-dollar blowjob from flames mom. "Smiley aka young agony is like being named Fat Fuck aka Young Skinny... And if ur trying to do a play on words, then u drop the "also known as" part. Notorious B.I.G. didnt go by Biggie aka Smalls...
I feel what you are trying to say. I only really care about if you feel my songs or not, i dont care if you know what i look like, or even care what my mixtape cover looks like, i dont know if youve seen my other mixtape covers, theyre the simplest shit.

On to your next thing, im well aware that Agony and Smiley are opposite, thats why I chose that name. I explained it on here a minute ago.
I make random tracks depending on how im feelin or who im working with. I can rap my ass off on some street shit and put it out as Smiley..... but thats not what i do most of.

most of my music is just emo ass music. I cant rap my ass off on a beat talkn about how shitty i been, how much shit i been through, and what im currently going through, and put it out under Smiley aswell, feel me. Thats where Young agony comes in. My last mixtape i Put it under a Alter- EGo of mine. hope i clarified that up for you?

I appreciate you asking tho player!