J Stalin FT. STEVIE JOE BIG TONE SHADY NATE - TIME IS MONEY (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Its called J Stalin Presents down to the wire..
Its pretty evident that the lil dude off to the left of the cover funded it
and he's an N as it features mostly livewire cats with some Homeboy and other bay rappers.. plus both single videos have big tone and then big oso loc
was a dope attempt but like i mentioned in BART that album was pretty disapointing overall...I hope dude beat em down on the price cus his bricks were hella cut if you catch my drift...

if not i worded it more clearer in the bart thread... i just hate repeating myself

May 2, 2002
dude on the left of the cover name is Nano, he's president of LiveWire records. Real good guy. helps out alot in his community with food and toy drives.he aint a northerner.. he a latin cat from frisco that grew up listenin to some of the homies and wanted to reach out and bring the homies together with some of the livewire artists. I liked what he was tryin to do so I hopped on the album.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
LoL chale, just made the wrong conclusion based on how it appeared to me...
Lil latin dude in dude in red nobodys never heard or seen before on the cover and in the videos
Wit northerners.... pretty easy to assume que no?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
And damn if this wasn't a 3rd party project why did the production and outcome suck so bad? That's also why It made sense to me...
I'm glad oso n tone n them got to do thier thang on here but as a livewire fan this comp was no bueno

May 2, 2002
And damn if this wasn't a 3rd party project why did the production and outcome suck so bad? That's also why It made sense to me...
I'm glad oso n tone n them got to do thier thang on here but as a livewire fan this comp was no bueno
it was his first project he ever put together.. Im pretty sure most of the tracks on the album were "submitted" to him. i think thats why the album had the sound it did. it didnt sound like a full livewire album..like instead of it bein a Livewire album with a few features it came out like an album with a bunch of artists with a few Livewire features.

Props: Mr G