Introducing "Shotz Fired" new music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas

new song from a group i am going to manage and put out there cd.

this song is produced by chree.

This is the second song i recorded of them. progress is great and shit will slap.
they are only 19 and the group is 4 total. 3 are on this song tribal, zeek, and little west. gangsta ham the 4th, is not. tribal is my lil primo.

peep it.

Last edited:

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
damit! i thought this was another mr.g song leak...

I didn't like the track carnal .. the beat sounds like theres too much going on and takes from the verses.. The verses lacked delivery and the hook was kinda corny .. oh shit oh shit hell yea thats whats up shots fired...-(great now I'm going to be saying that all weekend) .. But A for effort though sounds like they are just starting so I'm sure their styles will develop nicely ..

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Sounds like I should be able to get a good laugh from this track based off the description given above (no offense norteno559er) I'll give it a listen when I get home and give it my thoughts

Props: Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
all good breh-thren. i knew what i was signing up foir when i posted the song.
just sharing it with my favorite forum. lol.
All valid points S @Silent . aside from extending my hand to lil primo, i believe
these youngsters have enough motiviation to do it right and just the right age to be molded and accept guidance in shaping there craft. my lil brodies think the world of my music too so i cant help but fuck with these youngsters.

this is the "before" song considering i just got on board to engineer there shit.
i hated the hook but acknowledge that im a decade older and that is what the youngsters like... (simple repetitive shit) and the beat, is what it is. i dumped off a shit load
of beats on a flash drive to them and they chose this one to write to cuz of the gunz shotz and its an exclusive.

graciaz.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
they not too bad breh, i broke my phone pm me ur #, maybe we can get some stuff done tuesday if you available

Feb 13, 2011
Fuck bro this is wack as fuck! It's like adding more shit to an overflowing toilet.

Despensa on the strong choice of words carnal but just stating my opinion.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
damit! i thought this was another mr.g song leak...

I didn't like the track carnal .. the beat sounds like theres too much going on and takes from the verses.. The verses lacked delivery and the hook was kinda corny .. oh shit oh shit hell yea thats whats up shots fired...-(great now I'm going to be saying that all weekend) .. But A for effort though sounds like they are just starting so I'm sure their styles will develop nicely ..
i agree with this man but best of luck to them

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Fuck bro this is wack as fuck! It's like adding more shit to an overflowing toilet.

Despensa on the strong choice of words carnal but just stating my opinion.
all good. I speak freely just like every other user here so i respect ur response.

It's just different.. a younger crowd would dig it..
I wouldn't bash it that hard.. the times and styles have definetly changed that's all..
good looking out homeboy!

i agree with this man but best of luck to them
Graciaz Reck! with as much shit u take over your music i know you can respect the concept of:
If you enjoy creating music, do it. if people dont like it, fuck it lol...

ouch! ....not feeling this in the least.
thanks for peeping it.

Trust me gentlemen,
The tangibles it takes to be respected in our little corner of the rap game these youngsters have.
where there are at now at age 19 and where i plan on them being in a few years...man it will be funny when i bring up this old
ass thread if the siccness is standing then. My boyz are very humble and ready to work and i aint sugarcoating or hyping em up
when we work. anyway.. the cd is coming and when it drops i will be proud to stand by it.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Graciaz Reck! with as much shit u take over your music i know you can respect the concept of:
If you enjoy creating music, do it. if people dont like it, fuck it lol...

thanks for peeping it.

Trust me gentlemen,
The tangibles it takes to be respected in our little corner of the rap game these youngsters have.
where there are at now at age 19 and where i plan on them being in a few years...man it will be funny when i bring up this old
ass thread if the siccness is standing then. My boyz are very humble and ready to work and i aint sugarcoating or hyping em up
when we work. anyway.. the cd is coming and when it drops i will be proud to stand by it.
Fa Sho bro they can only get better and as long as they love and are passionate about what they do then all they can do is win in my book

Jan 10, 2013
Wasn't feelin it too much, but i've definitely heard worse. i also lean towards more old school shit, not to many artists out these days who i still listen too, so that's probably a big part of it.