Interview with Smokie Loco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
we've got a fresh interview with Smokie Loco of Evilside Records. Get his latest project The Strangulation Part 2 and wait for his future releases.
You can read the whole interview on HERE.

Just a short preview:
[ Bay Undaground.com ] : Tell us something about yourself. How did you start your rap career? Where did you grow up? etc.

[ Smokie Loco ] : To be honest I've been writing for a long time. My homie Pelon from my hood, ex brother in law is Ballin Ass Dame from High Side Records in Sacramento. They put out Hollow Tip years ago. I was rapping back then just for fun but I've always been writing. My homie Pelon wanted to back me with studio time back then but I was deep in this vida. I was slanging n banging hard in those days you know earning stripes. In 2001 I met Big Oso Loc at the first Siccness BBQ. He was telling me that he wanted to start rapping. Oso's a real homie. You can hear it when he raps. That's when I said to myself, shit I can do this. Thats when I started to take rapping serious. I'm from San Jo, eastside to be exact. My hood is V.N.U.... [read more]