I wsa listening to NE 4 and 1 and 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2016
it's amazing how much it changed when NE 5 came out and everyone like Highyella black and others like Young az were no longer. I misss NE 1 type of sound but man i miss woodie. He made the most awesome music. HE kinda was like mac dre. one of a kind and nobody could do the sound like woodie and will never hear that music again. It's sad that his brain went awol over what happen with his fam. It's sad. I heard a lot of bs. Also it's sad that nobody helped him.

I sure hope they make a NE 8 and bring that music back and big tone finds a way to make it sound good causee big tone changed. he's no longer norte type of woodie sound. he's more bay area music. woodie was straight Yoc like style. He had his own style. I'm fiending for someone to step up and make East Co Co big again cause those rappers like XO/Creep, Lou e lou, Young Az & Highyella Black on mob livin was pure amazing. The raps aren't that sick but the song is amazing, part I that is..... Part 2 the audio was super loud and annoying. U smellz me

PS: we will never hear a real woodie album again. even on life stories and that album demonz in my sleep when we bought it from koch records. i still like the 3 songs he did with koch records but nothing was better then those woodie songs. I always called woodie the perfect rapper. he never dropped a bad song unless it was a compilation. We should make a list of woodie songs that were not on his albums. I miss you woodie just as much as mac dre and 2 pac. really......yes really...... NE 1 is the best cd i ever heard as a kid. Over anything i ever heard in 99. bought it at the pitt store that a wax was standing out front of, i was like who is this guy? savage timez LOL. that cd was sick..... especially the woodie song. Woodie 4 life. we miss u. Rap is dead right now but bear face is okay.... I wish more artist rapped more but the game is dead....