How would ya’ll feel about an interview with Kriminal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should I do an interview with Kriminal?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You should do an interview with Smiley650 and have an in-studio freestyle session.
I've been telling him that for a while but we're passed that now. Lol I told em lets do a interview on the flat earth shit while it was viral since hes so informed about how I'm wrong lets get it on camera but he didnt want to. Ima have to start catching Pokemon on the street to run into him

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I've been telling him that for a while but we're passed that now. Lol I told em lets do a interview on the flat earth shit while it was viral since hes so informed about how I'm wrong lets get it on camera but he didnt want to. Ima have to start catching Pokemon on the street to run into him
I don’t remember you asking me about an flat earth interview lol and if you did, I probably didn’t take it serious because I do music interviews not conspiracy interviews. And the music interview between us was considered back in the day but scheduling conflicts plus you live too far made it not possible at the time. Now would be a better time but like you said, you’re passed that plus you don’t rap no more so what’s the point?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don’t remember you asking me about an flat earth interview lol and if you did, I probably didn’t take it serious because I do music interviews not conspiracy interviews. And the music interview between us was considered back in the day but scheduling conflicts plus you live too far made it not possible at the time. Now would be a better time but like you said, you’re passed that plus you don’t rap no more so what’s the point?
Oh but I do rap. Check out my song called Talking Reckless, I made it a couple weeks ago dissing some fag from Gilroy who says he's a rapper but hasnt responded back to the diss..

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Wow 1 song in a while to diss a guy who hurt his wittle feelings lol
And dropped one a week after that one. Ol I saw rapping isnt gona work for me so ima stop lying to myself and just interview niggas ass mothafucka

I dont got to explain my moves to you punk lol I got enough songs to drop albums. I rap circles around u with my fuck around tracks :ermm:

Interview that bitch ass nigga that didn't diss back smiley. I'm dying to know what happened with his studio time. I hear Working his ass off and still cant afford studio time or even have his own set up. Shit hes still wearing his niner shirt from when he first got his game boy I think. Throw water on that shit and he'd choke to death :siccness: Did smiley really just kill his rap career?

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
And dropped one a week after that one. Ol I saw rapping isnt gona work for me so ima stop lying to myself and just interview niggas ass mothafucka

I dont got to explain my moves to you punk lol I got enough songs to drop albums. I rap circles around u with my fuck around tracks :ermm:

Interview that bitch ass nigga that didn't diss back smiley. I'm dying to know what happened with his studio time. I hear Working his ass off and still cant afford studio time or even have his own set up. Shit hes still wearing his niner shirt from when he first got his game boy I think. Throw water on that shit and he'd choke to death :siccness: Did smiley really just kill his rap career?
Haha no one cares about what moves you’re doing. You coulda dropped 100 songs and I could care less what you got going on. I’m still rapping too. I’m on 1 A.M.’s new album that just dropped. And got other stuff in the works but I know you could give a fuck so I’m not gonna bore you with the specifics. I love doing interviews, I got my hand in different endeavors. You’re far from killing my rap career Alex Jones lol