HARD TO FIND AND OUT OF PRINT ALBUMZ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
hahahahahah datz fucked up but its fuNNy eNe shyt if dey out of print y dey gunna trip dir not makin money out of dem no more dey shud be happy dey got faNs dat waste dey time uploadin n downloadin dir muzik

MzLooNey

Tha LooNiest Bitch
May 8, 2002
hahahahahah datz fucked up but its fuNNy eNe shyt if dey out of print y dey gunna trip dir not makin money out of dem no more dey shud be happy dey got faNs dat waste dey time uploadin n downloadin dir muzik
You would think so but that's how they want it so fuck it. There's ways around it if you really want a certain outta print album.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
You people are pathetic. Don't like it don't buy it, don't download it. Not because DRF didn't want it, but because you stealin. And most of their cds 2000 - 2007 still can be bought online for less than $20, so don't trip.

May 4, 2006
post up some out of print Big chuco Or PBC or some old school Norte cds im only intrested in Norte cds i got hella cds so yea i will trade with yall hit me up on myspace or on a msg

May 4, 2006
wel fuck it some one post some Big chuco i only know the Brown Skined artist cd and the Lifestyles of a young veterano and the california bear but datz new so some 1 post some koo shyt n ill get at yall wit some tight shyt n some way of gettin free koo shyt just hyt me up