Happy Father's Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FINA

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2007
Just a quick shout out to all the Fellaz on here.... Happy Father's Day! Hope y'all have a good one today. Anyone wanna post why they should be father of the year ;) wit that said, I'll be back on tonight....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
no one should be father of the year. we are supposed to be the best we can everyday. just cause i take care of my 3 boys doesnt mean i need special recognition. its the POS dads that need to be brought to light so we can expose those fucks. all other good dads: Carry on.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
im a single dad with full custody of my 2 sons, theyre mom literally abandoned them last year and these boys are 6 and 4..pretty fucked up when a dad walks out on his kids but for a mom to do it is unexplainable..i do the best i can do only workin part time hours and side hustlin to make sure they got what they need..

FINA

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2007
Ecose N Fatblunts both just came up on five bills.... Shoot me an addy and I'll gladly send it out later on today....

Feb 1, 2011
I took my mom out yesterday, I recognize her as my mother and father - she's earned that from me. Props to all the dudes who stuck around to teach their kids the fundamentals that sometimes only a father can provide. Im blessed to have a mother who possesses true grit. I strive everyday so one day I can buy her her dream house.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I take care of my homegirls kids, she was too doped out, and i stepped up while she gets clean, moved to visalia to help with it :). not a father, but i do more for them than their real dad ever has.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Being a father is probably the most rewarding things in a mans life. I couldn't think of anything better to do than to spend my time with my family. Cool thing is I was able to take 3 weeks off from work that started on Saturday. Had a great time at the boardwalk. This morning my son had to get a procedure done that was long over due. Both achilles tendons were lengthened. So I get to spend the next few weeks with him while he recovers. Netflix + Xbox marathons for the next week, then fishing, bbq's and other adventures after that.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FINA,
I just got my package. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!! I appreciate this soo much. My boys and I are forever grateful for this EXTREMELY KIND DEED. You are AWESOME!!!! I'll shoot you a PM when we go school clothes shopping so you can see all the nice fits your money got them. Thank you once again! You are the BEST!!!