HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODIE WOOD R.I.P 11-20-75

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
^^^^^Did you get in the studio yet homie?
YES SIIIIR!!!! N the best way 2 describe my new project iz the shitz outta this planet....im in the beginning stages but the material so far iz something else....keep ya'll posted....

TREJO....right about now the water iz good....regardless where ever my feet walk tho they stay steppin on solid ground....stay up homie

Nov 2, 2002
YES SIIIIR!!!! N the best way 2 describe my new project iz the shitz outta this planet....im in the beginning stages but the material so far iz something else....keep ya'll posted....

TREJO....right about now the water iz good....regardless where ever my feet walk tho they stay steppin on solid ground....stay up homie
yeeeea, good to see things still movin

Apr 15, 2006

SOUNDS REAL GOOD LOU, DONT LET THIS PROJECT SLIP MY NIGGA, REGARDLESS.

May 12, 2009
You sound like some kind of announcer or "locutor" of the Siccness....
Your reminding me of Raul Velasco from "Siempre en Domingo"
calmate con los props homey.

Any how I'm glad woodies musica is out there other than the countries.

Aug 18, 2007
rip woodie wood much love from the southbay.i listen to yo shit everyday homie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIG HOMIE WOOD, WE MISS U HOMEBOY, U AINT FORGOTTEN, WE GONNA KEEP THE NAME ALIVE OUT HERE IN THESE STREETS HOMIE REST IN PARADISE...............

LIL DEE.......
much love all day from the southbay,x4 will live 4 ever just like woods raps,,