Gilroy police seek Recklessfromgilaz as hit-and-run driver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Gilroy police are searching for a Reckless aka Ernie aka RECKLESSFROMGILAZ who struck a male pedestrian on Sunday night and fled the scene.
The hit-and-run collision happened about 10:51 p.m., when a 56-year-old Gilroy man was struck while walking across First Street between Rosanna and Hanna streets, according to police.
The victim was walking across First Street when he was struck by a vehicle driven by an unknown woman. The rapper, who was driving a grey or silver vehicle, possibly a Honda, left the area without stopping,was blasting Davinas latest ballad according to police. He was last seen driving south on Church Street from First Street possibly on his way to Vince's house. As Vince was wittnessed waiting outside his house with his cookie monster lunch box cry wondering were Reckless was.
When officers arrived they found the victim being helped by several good Samaritans, who stopped when they saw the pedestrian in the roadway. The man suffered major injuries to his upper arm and lower leg and was covered in davina flyers and hand written love notes from the assailant.
The man underwent surgery and his condition was not known.
This incident is being investigated by the Gilroy Police Department's Major Accident Investigation Team (MAIT). Anyone who witnessed this incident or who may have information about the collision or the identity of the driver is urged to contact Officer Mora at 408-846-0350.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol. its on the mercury news online. when ever i see gilroy i think of recklessofgilaz lol. now i think whisper...:cheeky: oh snap j/k

im just fucking wit u tho. imma stop . cause i dont wanna play this out..lol