Free album! Out now! Wd4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
sorry homeboy but i gotts 2 come thru here fussing and shit.
honestly tho, i wanna share these things that would make your future projectz would better.

1. the download is 119.48 minutes of music. way too much for one disc and well short of a double disc project (160 min)
2. the files are not all in sync. the tags should of all been mass edited to have album titled WD4 etc.. tracks 5 and 30 are missing but i just assumed were typos. the album are should have been mass edited to every song too. theres a bunch of different album art thru out the songs and the spelling and file nanes over all are an eye sore.
3. mediafire suckz and is not for offical authorized shit like this. places like datpiff, soundcloud, bandcamp, get way more fan traffic and let you listen to each song while being able to download it for free to everyone involved.
4. There was no back tracklist file, and the second attachment says mr.g but im not on it & didnt see the salty block mr.g on any titles..

shit has hella slapz tho. hella artists i had not previously heard of who im liking what they contributed. right now i like till the wheels fall off and g like me the best from a skip but ima narrow it down to a disc to burn for the whip.

i can do most of the things i mentioned for you bro just holla.

Apr 18, 2012
@ MR.G good lookin homie and I'll be in touch for the next one and would appreciate your involvement in making the next project a bit more professional and well built i'll hit you with my contact info in a pm first chance tomorrow, bout 2 hit the jale right now* gracias

Props: Mr G