firme scrap disses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
WHAT HOOD R U FROM AND WHAT DO THEY CALL U? NAME A REPUTABLE WHO KNOWS OF U

U DONT GANGBANG STOP PRETENDING

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
"Area code 651 is the telephone numbering plan code for Saint Paul, Minnesota, and the eastern suburbs "

LOL STOP

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
got a yappa I wanna show you if you ever wanna come visit EPA , MIDTOWN specifically on Poplar if you ever wanna slide thru and check my cred?
QUIT FAKIN IT IF U WERE REALY WITH IT U WOULDNT BE ON THA NET PERTENDING TA BANG AND USING SLANG LIKE "YAPPA" AND "CRED" HAHAHALMAO

FOH

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
QUIT FAKIN IT IF U WERE REALY WITH IT U WOULDNT BE ON THA NET PERTENDING TA BANG AND USING SLANG LIKE "YAPPA" AND "CRED" HAHAHALMAO

FOH
If YOU was really about it you wouldn't be here talking shit based on somebody else's area code. On their name The Fuck outa here with your hide behind a screen ass, Nigga i write how I talk you ol I know where smiley stay now so I won't ever go ass nigga

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
If YOU was really about it you wouldn't be here talking shit based on somebody else's area code. On their name The Fuck outa here with your hide behind a screen ass, Nigga i write how I talk you ol I know where smiley stay now so I won't ever go ass nigga
FUCK A WANNABE PERIOD... HIM AND U...

I BET U AINT EVEN FROM THA AREA U CLAIM... POST A PIC WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME BY YOUR STREET SIGN...

BET U MAKE EXSCUSES:
I AINT GOONG OUTSIDE TO PROVE SUMN
I AINT IN THA HOOD RIGHT NOW
I DONT KNOW HOW

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
RESPONDS HELLA QUICK TO PLAY GANGSTER ON THA INTERNET
GETS CALLED OUT AND *CRICKETS
DONT TRY TO POST SOME SHIT LATER AFTER U DRIVE FROM ATHERTON OR WHEREVER THE SUBURBS ARE OVER THERE

May 2, 2009
It's a good effort, but you're pretty late to the party to start trolling around here at this point essay... This board aint as crackin as it was back in the day. You're about 6-8 years late. You missed out on the good ol' days of net thuggin and internet gang wars. And scraps like slicc ricc, surcaliman and WXS STOMP3R coming on here to talk shit. Hell there was even one guy who was a mod for a while, but turned out to be an ese and switched up and started trolling for about a year. Never forget fools loading up their key boards and CAPS LOCK THUGGIN... E-threats and cyber varrio warfare.. But now, it's closer to a ghost town. Damn, it's crazy to think ECCR has been around for 13 years. I guess it makes sense for there to be a resident troll on here, like there's always been. Haha, long live the siccness.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
FUCK A WANNABE PERIOD... HIM AND U...

I BET U AINT EVEN FROM THA AREA U CLAIM... POST A PIC WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME BY YOUR STREET SIGN...

BET U MAKE EXSCUSES:
I AINT GOONG OUTSIDE TO PROVE SUMN
I AINT IN THA HOOD RIGHT NOW
I DONT KNOW HOW
already told you where to find me, trust me I'm not hard to find in EPA. my hood is smaller than a mall.... you too scared to even post your area code, none the less tell us where I can find you -_-