Filth dee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
Lol tho so much hate towards something u know none of I luv u homiez

I just like steerin up shot now n then shitz too funny niggaz act like they never came across a real Ene that happens to be white while y'all on n jockin his board lol too funny

Props: BO$$
Aug 17, 2007
Free lazy b .ssj/red springz -free leche.red springz-free joe joe south side stocktone-free Pelion.santa rosa! R.i.p spider loc outta hayward Fuk u don't knowz FUNCTION!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005

I just like steerin up shot now n then shitz too funny niggaz act like they never came across a real Ene that happens to be white while y'all on n jockin his board lol too funny
its all good breh ... i know you trying hard.. I heard you been laying out in the sun trying to get your brown on and even switched from saying nigga to carnal.. Now all you got to do is dip your french fries in valentina.....

May 2, 2009

There are some respectable white enes... The issue is, you're not one of them... payaso.

Aug 17, 2007
its all good breh ... i know you trying hard.. I heard you been laying out in the sun trying to get your brown on and even switched from saying nigga to carnal.. Now all you got to do is dip your french fries in valentina.....
C me bout sumthing u hard azz georgia cholo n say sumthing bout my white azz skin again ima smash ur punk azz nigga....carnal shouldn't b n ur vocabulary Fuk boy u know nada about it nigga....all mines n me 4rm ThIA soil so show respect foe Wat u bangin u bitch azz nigga or ima spank u like ThA Lil kid u oz puto!!

Aug 17, 2007
There are some respectable white enes... The issue is, you're not one of them... payaso.
Punk ask around! U know nothin sucka! Big one four right here bitch lol u lame net bangin azz putoz never did more then a few weeks worth of time Fuk u nerdz....lol too funny like u full even in ThA books like me n mine are.REAL GANGSTA SPITTIN THIZ TYPE OF SHIT AUMTHIN U PUNK AZZ NIGGAZ CANT RELATE TO BITCH

N I'm out