Exclusive Interview With Smokie Loco of Evilside Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
also lil dee has album dropping soon & jus rapped up a music video wit a-wax... should reach out on IG for a interview
That’s a good idea. Actually for Shadow when i lock it the date for the interview i was gonna make a thread asking for questions cause ima do a fan question segment for him since he’s a bigger artist. So if you have any questions you want me to answer hold on to it till the thread (or tell me now if you want) and I’ll be sure to ask him

Oct 19, 2008
Never checked ur music before, but I see u making moves & seem to be humble

You got a soundcloud or post up something I can check��

Also props on working with the east coco members...maybe get a big tone feat before he raps up his career, don't sound like he going to be rapping much longer

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Never checked ur music before, but I see u making moves & seem to be humble

You got a soundcloud or post up something I can check��

Also props on working with the east coco members...maybe get a big tone feat before he raps up his career, don't sound like he going to be rapping much longer
Thanks bro I've talked to Tone before about doing tracks. I'ma try to get one done before that happens. here's a couple tracks I did let me know what you think

heres a few older tracks

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Man you know what would be really interesting - an interview with Lil Los. I know he doesn't rap no more but it'd be super dope to hear from him.
Man, that be a dream. I mean I'm cool with Shadow and B-Dawg. Maybe they have contact with him still so hopefully I can set that up but I won't get my hopes up cause if he really is done with music, then I have to make sure my channel gets better with not only quality, but with guests to make it appealing to him to he down for an interview.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Not saying it wouldn't be dope to hear from him/have a interview, but I'd imagine the last thing he wants to talk about is rap or the past.

Food for thought* a Mr.Kee or Louie Loc interview would sicc..kee seems to be slowing down on music tho & Louie seems to back at it, always enjoyed they music
A Louie Loco interview is a for sure thing