EVILSIDE RECORDS UPDATE !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
WHAT UP MY SICCNESS PEEPS HERE'S WHAT WE GOT INSTORE FOR THE REST OF 2012.

WE GOT A HALF MIXTAPE/GREATEST HITS ALBUM DROPPING CALLED "WELCOME TO THE EVILSIDE".WE MIGHT MAKE A COUPLE HUNDRED COPYS OF THIS SO IT WILL BE RARE. SHOULD DROP IN JUNE.

WE ARE GUNNA START WORKING ON A NEW COMP CALLED "STAY SOLID" . THE NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. FUCK A DROP OUT, NO GOOD AND THERE SYMPATHIZERS. THIS ALBUM WILL BE HEATED....

MY SECOND SOLO " THE TIES THAT BIND" WE ARE WORKING ON IT SHOULD DROP BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

THE BAD INTENTIONS COMP IS COMING SOON.BY AUGEST THIS YEAR.

THE STRANGULATION PT 6 "BACK TO THA TRUNK" .WILL BE GETTING WORKED ON AND SHOULD DROP BY EARLY NEXT YEAR. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL STRANGULATION. ITS GUNNA BE SICK!!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD WORK WITH ON THE PROJECTS????

AND THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT....

May 8, 2008
Lowdown if any of em are still rappin, E-clips(heard he's back), Lonely Boy, Laced, Frank Gucci.. I still wanna hear a Silent & Big Chuco Spanish track. I won't hold my breath though lol.

Aug 20, 2003
Lowdown if any of em are still rappin, E-clips(heard he's back), Lonely Boy, Laced, Frank Gucci.. I still wanna hear a Silent & Big Chuco Spanish track. I won't hold my breath though lol.
I SHOT CHUCOS # TO SILENT ALONG TIME AGO HOPEFULLY THEY DID A TRACK OR 2. IF NOT IM GUNNA TRY N MAKE THAT HAPPEN. AND YES WE WILL HAVE GUCCI ON A FEW TRACKS.THATS LONG OVER DUE....

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I SHOT CHUCOS # TO SILENT ALONG TIME AGO HOPEFULLY THEY DID A TRACK OR 2. IF NOT IM GUNNA TRY N MAKE THAT HAPPEN. AND YES WE WILL HAVE GUCCI ON A FEW TRACKS.THATS LONG OVER DUE....
I WAS GOING TO WAIT TILL I HAD THE TRACK READY TO HIT HIM UP .. BUT NEVER GOT TO IT , I NEVER HIT HIM UP SO UNFORTUNATELY NO TRACKS WHERE PRODUCED

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
your been on your game smokie.
every CD your clearly expanding your rolodex and still dropping tracks from other artists who are less productive now which is coo
(like sleepy santino, deep sleep, juney etc..) smartly you allways seem to cover your bases too ..831 530 559 916 etc.. threat got buzzin quickly n you made sure he was all over it which is brilliant..
Keep up the good work carnal and you know you will allways get my best efforts anytime you extend an invite!

Aug 20, 2003
your been on your game smokie.
every CD your clearly expanding your rolodex and still dropping tracks from other artists who are less productive now which is coo
(like sleepy santino, deep sleep, juney etc..) smartly you allways seem to cover your bases too ..831 530 559 916 etc.. threat got buzzin quickly n you made sure he was all over it which is brilliant..
Keep up the good work carnal and you know you will allways get my best efforts anytime you extend an invite!

thanks bro i stay trying.i cant wait to hear what you and the rest of active got coming down the pipeline bro....