EVILSIDE RECORDS 2012 FIRE SALE !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
WHAT UP ALL MY SICCNESS FOLKS. THIS SALE WILL BE GOOD ALL YEAR....

DEAL 1 . THE STRANGULATION PT 5 DOUBLE DISC 15.00 SHIPPED POSTER INCLUDED.

DEAL 2 . THE STRANGULATION PT 5 DOUBLE DISC + ANOTHER EVILSIDE RELEASE AND A POSTER 20.00 SHIPPED.

DEAL 3 . THE STRANGULATION PTS 1,2,4 AND PT5 PLUS A POSTER 30.00 SHIPPED.

DEAL 4 . ALL EVILSIDE RELEASES THE STRANGULATION PTS 1,2,4 AND 5, SMOKIELOCO'S "HISTORY OF VIOLENCE" BIG RHINO'S 4 EVER RIDIN, AND MURDERER'S ROW + 3 POSTERS 50.00 SHIPPED

ANY 1 CD THE STRANGULATION PT 5 DOUBLE EXCLUDED IS 12.00 SHIPPED PLUS A POSTER.

THIS IS PAYPAL ONLY SEND THE FUNDS TO [email protected] . these prices are for U.S. shipments only. outside the u.s get at me about the shipping prices. thank you....

Dec 26, 2004
All year this year?? Ill remember that Smokie. With a deal like that I guess the world is gonna end.

ya got a price for jus the posters?? Ill pay for the tube too.

Thanks for giving us some deals these past years Smokie, things like this you do makes me get all ya projects you drop. Keep at it.

Aug 20, 2003
All year this year?? Ill remember that Smokie. With a deal like that I guess the world is gonna end.

ya got a price for jus the posters?? Ill pay for the tube too.

Thanks for giving us some deals these past years Smokie, things like this you do makes me get all ya projects you drop. Keep at it.

THANKS BRO. AND YOUR PACKAGE WENT OUT LAST THURSDAY....

Jun 1, 2004
Man, didnt want to miss out on this deal holmes. just sent that feddi through paypal ENE, finally figured that shit out. cant wait to get that package so I can slap all them cuts in this new place i call home. Gracias for making this deal available $mokieloc$.

Aug 20, 2003
Man, didnt want to miss out on this deal holmes. just sent that feddi through paypal ENE, finally figured that shit out. cant wait to get that package so I can slap all them cuts in this new place i call home. Gracias for making this deal available $mokieloc$.
IM MAILING IT OUT TOMORROW BRO.GRACIAS....