El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
He's responsible for the 270 bodies that were found in a grave in San Fernando Taumalipas, Mexico..

It's believed that his own bosses from Los Z's snitched him out because dude was getting out of hand and not following orders..

But he's originally from Yakima Washington and was a Norteno ...that's all I know...

Apr 14, 2004
lol at surcaliman, he hates to see that nortenos are in mexico and also involved in any drug cartel or anything really since he thinks only surenos are real mexicans. now im not saying what he did was right but they must have they reasons that made it right for them. me entienden

Nov 1, 2005
^^ i agree with that shit but dfresh kinda bragin about dude being responsible for 270 bodies (mostly innocent workers) just cause he a "norteno'..como que no.

Nov 1, 2005
^^ i agree with that shit but dfresh kinda bragin about dude being responsible for 270 bodies (mostly innocent workers) just cause he a "norteno'..como que no.

Nov 1, 2005
if dude was a sureno and hes killing innocent mexicans then hes a piece of shit..like i said and you obviously chose to ignore,is that it doesnt matter what gang or side he belongs to...but i'll let you spin it.

Dec 4, 2006
How am i bragging about this shit? this dude is actually a piece of shit in my books...

I posted this shit in here because I noticed the tattoo and was reading up on dude that he was raised in Yakima and had ties to Nortenos and TS while doing time ...

you're a fucking moron IKILLSCRAPS .....

Next time don't confuse with your confused ass..

let me ask you this, why were you under the IKILLSCRAPS name and you supposedly a bad ass sureno from L.A.? ....

that's the question you still haven't answered....