El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2007
in reno there are a few savadorean resturants with good food,popusas,pan relleno.i had good food from all over from cuba puerto rico honduras etc but my favorite is comida mexicana com cocinaba mi abuela en jalisco

Oct 24, 2004
^^^^
I USTO MOB TO THE NO ON A REGULAR BASIS. I KNOW RENO PRETTY WELL. ILL KEEP MY EYEZ OPEN WEN I GO THER NEXT MONTH HOPEFULLY. GOOD LOOKIN OUT. IM NOT SEEIN NE SALVADOREAN RESTAURANTZ N MY TOWN. I FEEL U ON DA FOOD FROM JALISCO. ALL DA CHEFZ I GET DOWN WIT R FROM THERE. N THEY KNOW WATZ UP!!

Nov 19, 2017
It's all bullshit

Straight up I did time with Kilo. Trust me when I say even though he was a good homeboy, he was definitely no killer. Kilo was a cool cat to just kick it with. So what you have here is a well trained prison soldado, that may have been selling dope or driving for these fools. I personally spoke to people I know in the area and they said they seen him as a driver or errand boy, but they didn't even know who he was. Anyways, I think the local young people in the area looked up to him cause of how he carried himself and being that he was tatted up. He had females around and these kids wanting to be like him. He had just got out of the Feds, so he had a little G status out that way where the youth are desperate to be a part of something. IF he even hustled for the Zetas please believe he didn't do it out of choice. He did it because he got deported into their territory and needed to feed himself. We fucken believe everything we read in the news. Stop being brainwashed. All those poor people that got killed either by a cartel or the government. They needed to find a person to hang that shit on. Why not a "gang member", tatted up, just out of prison, and with no status. The main cartel bosses hardly ever get fucked with unless they miss a payment or piss someone off, but they always put a new boss in that is on friendly terms with the government. This shit is a joke. The biggest DEA agents are cartel bosses. They work hand in hand until they're no longer needed. That's why the dope game is a joke. The main cat is already working with the Feds. Trust me when I say that when your indictment comes out you will be the only one doing time. All of these cats from Mexico, that are on the higher levels, know that they gotta tell if they want to stay out of that life sentence. But if your an eNe or a Sureno you gotta keep it G or else you know you can't hit the mainline. I said all this because Kilo's case is some bullshit. The dope game is a joke. If your in it and running shit. Be aware of the reality and plan your exit. Stop being someones get out of jail card. One Love.