El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2004
lol arent nor cal northerners suppose to b the realest kuz they got the highest murder rate ?? Ive never resided outside my state, other than pocatello idaho for 6 months. ive met solid azz enez from all over califaz. n everyone is defferent! every shark ive crossed pathz with were real. all da modesto homiez were real. da oak park homiez r solid az they kum! the only northernerz ive met that were nothin like me were da frisco katz. they were down 4 da cause, n all had mongoz. but they thought they were negro lol

Dec 23, 2008
lol arent nor cal northerners suppose to b the realest kuz they got the highest murder rate ?? Ive never resided outside my state, other than pocatello idaho for 6 months. ive met solid azz enez from all over califaz. n everyone is defferent! every shark ive crossed pathz with were real. all da modesto homiez were real. da oak park homiez r solid az they kum! the only northernerz ive met that were nothin like me were da frisco katz. they were down 4 da cause, n all had mongoz. but they thought they were negro lol

so that was the only reason you thought frisco homies were diffrent..?..or are you you tring to down play who they are..?..thats bad on your part

Feb 13, 2011

San Fran homies DO NOT think they're balck, I've met alot San Fran homies. Their roots run deep and trust believe righteous to the fullest. Having a high murder rate has nothing to do with being real.

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
You're a fucking idiot. You think that reading about it on the Siccness means you've "met" people. Now every other idiot is going to read that and come out here expecting to see everyone in a mongol. They read it on the Siccness, it must be true.

The internet is NOT the streets.

Being "down 4 da cause" and thinking you are "negro" is a contradiction. Do you even know what you're writing?

I know some people equate being of African origin to being ignorant, since you write like shit, between you and I, I gather that you're thinking you are "a negro."

I'll make sure to start writing like "a negro" so that it fits with your misconceived perception of reality.

There's solid homies everywhere in Northern California and there's sucka's everywhere. You don't have to like it, that's not a prerequisite to it being a fact.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Sleepy's like batman up on the rafters,watching everything waiting to swoop down like a hawk,you cant see him but he's there.

May 2, 2009
OH AND YOU JUST SPELLED ''THE'' AS "DA"
NEGRO'S DO THAT.

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY A NEGRO! YOUR MEXICAN PASS HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY REVOKED... DUMBASS.

:cheeky:

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Its like Sleepy has an alarm in his computer that lets him know when somebody says "deep sleep" "sleepy" or "San Francisco."
Sleepy's like batman up on the rafters,watching everything waiting to swoop down like a hawk,you cant see him but he's there.
Saw the deuce signal. I shouldn't waste my time but I'm sure it won't be the last time.
ey sleepy i hit up la reyna on mission st.that shit was good 2 buckz a popusa'WAT A GREAT DEEEEAAAAL!
Haven't been there in a minute but def. my favorite pupusa spot. I sent Santino down that way too. ha ha ha ha They're going to have to start paying me with all the promotion I give them. Spot by where I stay is lightweight cracking too, though.

This thread is officially about food now.

Oct 24, 2004
lol ignorant maybe. idiot no. white thizz shirts past ther kneez, one wearin baggy azz saggin pantz wit strapz on'em, n the other wearin baggy azz soloz, wit an ugly azz green money hat. like i said real dudez. but not feelin the style. idiotz