El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
How am i bragging about this shit? this dude is actually a piece of shit in my books...

I posted this shit in here because I noticed the tattoo and was reading up on dude that he was raised in Yakima and had ties to Nortenos and TS while doing time ...

you're a fucking moron IKILLSCRAPS .....

Next time don't confuse with your confused ass..

let me ask you this, why were you under the IKILLSCRAPS name and you supposedly a bad ass sureno from L.A.? ....

that's the question you still haven't answered....
IM NOT SAYING ALL..
BUT ALOT OF "HOMEBOYS" OUTTA STATE..
ARE NOT RAISED WITH NOR CAL STRUCTURE..
ITS JUST THE SAME WITH SURENOS THAT WATCH AMERICAN ME AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE SURENO GANGSTERS.. SOME CATS LISTEN TO A HBR CD AND THEN ARE SOME HARDCORE ENES.. NO DIFERENCE.. JUST SAYIN DUDE IS NOT WHAT HIS TATTOO SAYS JUST CAUSE HIS TATTOO SAYS FEEL ME..

Nov 20, 2006
If this was my own homeboy, I'd want to be the one to shoot the fucker in the head. Even from a business aspect he fucked up by bringing all that attention.

Apr 14, 2004
IM NOT SAYING ALL..
ITS JUST THE SAME WITH SURENOS THAT WATCH AMERICAN ME AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE SURENO GANGSTERS.. SOME CATS LISTEN TO A HBR CD AND THEN ARE SOME HARDCORE ENES.. NO DIFERENCE.. JUST SAYIN DUDE IS NOT WHAT HIS TATTOO SAYS JUST CAUSE HIS TATTOO SAYS FEEL ME..

ok and these aretheout of state people you want to sell your music to right?

May 2, 2009
IM NOT SAYING ALL..
I FEEL YOU ON THE POINT IN GENERAL. BUT IN REGARDS TO THIS GUY SPECIFICALLY, HOW CAN ONE BE SO SURE THAT HE WASN'T ONE OF THE SOLID, LACED UP OUT OF STATE HOMIES WHEN HE WAS BANGING? JUST SAYIN THAT YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU KNEW THE GUY.

ok and these aretheout of state people you want to sell your music to right?
you seem offended..
but to answer your question. sure.
aswell as anyone who listens an likes.
my statement wasnt to disrespect.
it was a fact.
ask any one whos been around northerners outta state.
fact is, theres different up bringings..
shit, even in northern cali theres the same..
do you knw how many ppl are out there "bangn" cause of a song they heard?
dnt ignore the fact that it happens that way for many.
but whats important is where they take it from there.
you can plant a seed by flickin it off the highway, but you gotta make sure it gets watered.

Apr 21, 2007
iv'e seen a few homie's up north in oregon,met a couple solid dude's never even step't foot in cali,yet they began banging for alot of the same reason's homies in cali bang,they grew up around homie's and were treated gacho by southsider's who would try and run thangs in the town ect.. a homie being deported than clicking up with some allaround killas,jus sound's like a homie who was down out the gate to me..i dont live in mexico so i cant call it,as far as who kills inocent people and what not..being in another country,u gon stay a homeboy to the heart if u solid, but if u gotta eat and u love the lifestyle..u gon continue doing what u did in the hood..but in a different light and on a different leval..

Dec 4, 2006
IM NOT SAYING ALL..
yeah there's no doubt about that...

but from what I've read so far about him, he did run with solid homeboys in Yak, Washington....

Maybe at one time he was a homeboy, but since being deported and being around other cliques he switched up. You can see pics of him with Texas Syndicate/Barrio Azteca cats....I believe this dude had a voice and that's why the Zetas hired him, but then again like you said...his tattoo doesn't say who he is, because at the end of the day, the zetas will hire anybody ...