East coco returns. 16.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2014
What are the chances of Woodies last song about Family being released? I know it has to go through the proper channels but I know his views towards alot of stuff changed before he passed because eventually everyone grows up. Is what he says in that song so bad and potentially damaging to his reputation that certain people won't ever give their approval of its release?

Jan 7, 2014
the people he was with before he passed were not cool as far as Most are concerned and were committing shady acts. So Everykne prefer that the song stay hidden it's a painful reminder of him being taken from us and the song is a tribute to those who may have had part in his demise. that song will never be released. good song because wood was the one who wrote and produced it- but it's best it's left un heard

Jan 7, 2014
What are the chances of Woodies last song about Family being released? I know it has to go through the proper channels but I know his views towards alot of stuff changed before he passed because eventually everyone grows up. Is what he says in that song so bad and potentially damaging to his reputation that certain people won't ever give their approval of its release?
Still ain't sure how to use this site really. But yes. It's best left un heard.

Dec 11, 2006
the people he was with before he passed were not cool as far as Most are concerned and were committing shady acts. So Everykne prefer that the song stay hidden it's a painful reminder of him being taken from us and the song is a tribute to those who may have had part in his demise. that song will never be released. good song because wood was the one who wrote and produced it- but it's best it's left un heard
I remember woods mom talking about things of his that went missing after he died cuz the people around him were shady

May 4, 2002
Inside info.

Since its best left unheard and what not. Was this said song maybe a diss to some east coco rappers (or subliminal ) or was it just a really personal song about what was going on around his life at the time of his death?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Nov 27, 2014
So basically D Smalls is the guy who owns Woodies music now and won't release any of his unheard music? Is Big Tone no longer cool with the original East Co Co now he has his own label because he's not mentioned? Are you going to get sued for mentioning Woodie in the music too? That's fucked up... How much would dude sell the verses of Woodie for if they exist?

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
Lil Los responds from earlier today on shadows Facebook page.

Since Shad Arias-Anorve announcement about bringing back the ECCR fam, I figured it's probably best if I address some things so he won't have to.

First - I support Shadows music venture 100%. He and a lot of others have been at it a long time, putting in lots of work to get the recognition they have. I believe with the talent and brain power involved with this project It will be a classic. I will be one of the first people to purchase a copy. As a side, I can careless who or what label its under.

Second - I don't rap anymore. Haven't for a while. I have been approached by a lot of people and asked a lot of times, but my life has pointed in a different direction. Since before Wood passed, he used to have to drag me to the studio to do tracks. I love music and had dreams of making a career out of it. But in reality its a tough business and you must be fully committed to realize your dreams. I knew my chances of being able to support myself in the present and future, I needed to line up something else.

Third - Wood was like a brother and losing him is still hard to fathom. We were homies that happen to make music together. He encouraged me to pursue it and together we did. Rapping "outside" of ECCR doesnt really appeal to me. Coupled with everything else I had/have going on, then throwing the death of a brother who was there on my first studio session, basically stomped out any ambitions. Its honestly a lot more complicated, but it wont all fit in this post.

Fourth - You need absolute focus when making your music. My focus is raising my family and providing them with everything I can. Love, attention, discipline, education, enrichment, etc. I would be doing you an injustice half-assing my way through some music and trying to sell it. I wont do that.

Fifth - Im a person that likes my privacy. I never really liked being out there and honestly felt uncomfortable with the attention we got. I never liked being front and center. Would much rather lay low in the background.

I hope this helps answer some questions and saves Shadow some time answering them. I also hope you support his project. Shadow always brought the heat and I honestly never liked coming in after him on a verse. That goes for the rest of the ECCR artists. Much love and respect fellas.

Lil Los

Nov 27, 2014
I remember hearing one of Los's last raps and you can tell he not about that life "there's no getting out of jail free card for acting like a retard"