East coco returns. 16.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2014
So basically D Smalls is the guy who owns Woodies music now and won't release any of his unheard music? Is Big Tone no longer cool with the original East Co Co now he has his own label because he's not mentioned? Are you going to get sued for mentioning Woodie in the music too? That's fucked up... How much would dude sell the verses of Woodie for if they exist?
Big tone and Shad had a bit of a falling out. I'm not gonna go into detail- they've made amends and tone will have a version on his album but that's it

Mar 26, 2014
Yeah i feel you. It seems the further away from Woodies passing the production that B Dawg and Shadow have been spitting on has gotten weaker and weaker. I loved Scarz and Stripez but thought the last 2 albums that B-Dawg did sucked. Always felt Woodie was good with quality control making sure everything he was associated with was dope.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2010
What are the chances of Woodies last song about Family being released? I know it has to go through the proper channels but I know his views towards alot of stuff changed before he passed because eventually everyone grows up. Is what he says in that song so bad and potentially damaging to his reputation that certain people won't ever give their approval of its release?
Can somebody fill me in on this please? This is the first I'm hearing of an unreleased track about "family"