East Co Co Rap Cypher?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Post your email and il email you the beat, the more the better. Come on Krow, mr.G, Rhino.
I can mix it down and master it, just need the Wav file for the vocals. N if we gona do this, no 16 bars, lets do 24 or something feel me.

[email protected]
I been hella lazy lately lol but Im not sure I might fuck with it, there's tons of cypher beats on YouTube.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
whenever i think 'cypher' i picture a bunch of youngsters in a circle with backpacks, skater shoes & oversized beenies on trying to rap about physics, metamorphosis, & intergalactic battle raps....

& it all starts off with "ayo, yo, yo... ayo, yo yo yo ...one time fo da rhyme ...2 times for da interpreted entrepreneurial galactic heat spittaz..."

word is bond, yo.... shoutout to da bronx.... big ups to brooklyn & bed stuy!

LMAO

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
whenever i think 'cypher' i picture a bunch of youngsters in a circle with backpacks, skater shoes & oversized beenies on trying to rap about physics, metamorphosis, & intergalactic battle raps....

& it all starts off with "ayo, yo, yo... ayo, yo yo yo ...one time fo da rhyme ...2 times for da interpreted entrepreneurial galactic heat spittaz..."

word is bond, yo.... shoutout to da bronx.... big ups to brooklyn & bed stuy!

LMAO
Thats hilarious pimp. I swear when i was in alaska there was some "rappers" who just said the biggest words they could think of trying to be smart and lyrical..
Stupidest shit ive ever heard...

Jun 5, 2004
Thats hilarious pimp. I swear when i was in alaska there was some "rappers" who just said the biggest words they could think of trying to be smart and lyrical..
Stupidest shit ive ever heard...
Uhh

Yo

Yo. Look.

And just viiiiibe

U guys vibing with me?

Yo

Feel the viiiiiiiiiiiibe yo. Yo.

Yo i got it goin on
Protons and nuetrons
And molecular bonds
Word as bond