DEMONZ-N-MY SLEEP "REMASTERED"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
ill b tha first one on that wood... deeeeeeeeeeeeeezam!

aye wood... can i just shoot u tha scrill for it... u got a adress or somfin so i can get that $$$ to you? stay up folkz

May 3, 2002
FUUUUUUCK, thats all i gotta say.. who made that cover Woodie? im gonna swoop this one fo sho.. nice with the new tracks too

Apr 23, 2003
DEMONZ-N-MY SLEEP

WOODIE said:
DEMONZ -N- MY SLEEP "REMASTERED"....
SHOULD START HITTIN' SHELVES AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK....
Yo Woodie - when you get a 4 sure date on the release date hit me up so I can go to Antioch and get it 4rm you or Tone. Da Cover is off da hook Homie.

K

KAH

make sure backdoor gets it as soon as u put it on da shelves cause they alwayz lag on gettin tha new dope shit. Tha cover is 1 of tha dopest i have seen

Jan 21, 2003
I'M LOVIN THE WAY THE COVER CAME OUT. MOST DEF. THIS SHIT IS TIGHT. WHO EVER DID THIS COVER DID A WELL DAMN GOOD JOB AT IT. I LIKE THE CROSS AND THE BLACKBIRDS THAT ARE SOARING THROUGH THE BACKGROUND. AND IT SEEMS THE CROSS IS BURNIN IF I'M CORRECT. THAT EFFECT IS TIGHT.

Jan 19, 2003
^^^ that cover surpised the fuck outta me lookin hella tight but different as hell. good shit n hope the new 2 tracks knock as hard as the og tracks on that 1.