DEMONZ-N-MY SLEEP "REMASTERED"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2003
Yup, Just barely got that shit and it sounds much better in my system!!!!... the two new tracks are tight and the part at the end of #17 is tight too!!! Woodie when you get a chance post up the chorus lyrics to "Holdin On"... One Love, Vero

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THERE'S THREE MELODY'S GOIN' ON AT THE SAME TIME....

1. I'LL KEEP HOLDIN' ON - MALE VOCALS BY GYPSY RAIN

2.'TIL THE DAY I'M DEAD AND GONE...... I'MMA KEEP HOLDIN' ON - FEMALE VOCALS BY SHANNON

3. I KEEP HOLDIN' ON - FEMALE SHANNON

ALL THE SAME SHIT BUT BLENDED TOGETHER IN THE MIX IT CAME OUT GOOD.

Mar 2, 2005
great cd.. this is the only cd I was able to find from you out here... been lookin for your shit for a hot minute, cause your cd's are always sold out in visalia. My homeboy put me up on game about you a couple months ago... you got some sick music. stay grindin :cool:

Apr 1, 2004
VeroNdaYC530 said:
Thanks Woodie!! X.O. Creep comes sick wit it on any track he's on...I heard him and Big Tone were gonna do an album together.. any other future projects for him?

naww, thats a negative mane, plans change through time. I got my solo done, im just waitin for my cover to finish and to finish up with this court shit. Album is ill wit production by Rob Lo and Maki... the shit is crazy. Cali Reign.... in a minute

Jun 20, 2005
HEY HOMIE WOODIE UR FLOW$ ARE HELLA CLEAN HOMIE U KNOW U GOT LUV IN THE EAST BAY HOMIE 510 NORTH HAYWARD NORTE HOMIE GOTT$ TO KEEP IT REAL HOMIE BE $SAFE HOMIE LATE NORTE XIV