Coming Soon: Sleepy Santino Presents "Northern Lifestyle"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
oh boy lookin hard with those panos and lowrider bikes with the scary town of santa rosa sittin below :rolleyes:

northern lifestyle...i can sum that up...bang on your own race, kill your own kind, glorify prison and make it a cool place to hang and brainwash the young kids into thinking that murder and prison terms are gonna get you somewhere good in life, and puttin blindfolds on all you dont knows that its not really about north and south, its about dope deals and money...the OG'S keep the kids thinkin that its about preserving the northern lands so they got someone to do the dirt they dont want to do...funny how the only hits the OG'S greenlight are mostly against other enes and not the invading southerners lol cuz truth is they dont care about the north/south drama cuz its all bout the money....too bad almost all yall too dumb to see the truth....but one day if you live long enough, you probably will

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah og ms I got to give you the credit on the name because you were the one who originally told me and I ran wit it, even though back then I was tryin to rerelease the NFL shit and this is 14 original tracks. That aint Santa Rosa in the background thats South City.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
oh boy lookin hard with those panos and lowrider bikes with the scary town of santa rosa sittin below :rolleyes:

northern lifestyle...i can sum that up...bang on your own race, kill your own kind, glorify prison and make it a cool place to hang and brainwash the young kids into thinking that murder and prison terms are gonna get you somewhere good in life, and puttin blindfolds on all you dont knows that its not really about north and south, its about dope deals and money...the OG'S keep the kids thinkin that its about preserving the northern lands so they got someone to do the dirt they dont want to do...funny how the only hits the OG'S greenlight are mostly against other enes and not the invading southerners lol cuz truth is they dont care about the north/south drama cuz its all bout the money....too bad almost all yall too dumb to see the truth....but one day if you live long enough, you probably will
SINCE YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT THIS.... I THINK YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE NEXT FUNCTION BY ONE OF THE HOMIES AND SPEAK YOUR MIND. ::

SOUND'S LIKE A GOOD IDEA....HUGH! . ::