Chicano Rap Magazine is out now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
Hola,

Just been 2 the site 2-day.The 2nd issue of Chicano Rap magazine is now out.Support this 'zine.Plus, e-mail them about featuring Norteno Rappers ..REMEMBER do so politely NO SUR bashing.We need 2 get Norte artists/groups more solid coverage & bashing the SUR artists isn't going 2 help that goal.The cover features Cypress Hill,so go check it out.L8r & peace.
Westside Evil Yt-E

Aug 19, 2005
Contact info 4 Chicano Rap magazine

Hola,

Here's the link 2 the site.
http://wwww.chicanorapmagazine.com
The magazines editors claim that they R un-biased.Let's see them prove it.Contact them as I said above.I alrready asked them if they plan on covering Norteno rappers like Woodie & Darkroom Familia.When I get my reply 2 my order info I hope they say yes.Here's the e-mail addy 2 make it easier 2 contact.L8r & peace.
WestSide Evil Yt-E

Contact Chicano Rap magazine @ :
[email protected]

Aug 19, 2005
Hola Mr.Trix,

Subscriptions cost $24.95 4 a year .I think it's 4 issues a year.
It's a full color glossy pro 'zine.It covers alot of stuff related 2 the Chicanos in entertainment.From stand up comedians & resturants like El Cholo.Frost was featured in the first issue.I have to admit they featured Lil' Rob,Proper Dos & Mellow Man Ace in the 1st issue.But as I said we need 2 pressure them (in a positive way NO SUR bashing heh heh) 2 have them keep true 2 there no-biased claim & have them feature Norte rappers too.I paid I think $8 including postage 4 the 1st issue.I don't know about NE state tax U may have 2 pay.L8r & peace.
WestSide Evil Yt-E

Aug 19, 2005
Hola,

Crazy Silent :
From what the editorial from the 1st issue claims they cater 2 the whole Chicano community .They say they don't care whether U R Norte ,SUR ,WestSide ,EastSide ect. ect. As I said some positive pressure COULD lead 2 positive Norte support.But ultimately we'll have wait & see if they stick 2 their claims.

Mr.Trix:
I don't know the page cost 4 ads,as I'm just a fan of the 'zine & a supporter of Chicano & Latino rap in general.But I went 2 the site & found the addy 4 the advertising Dept.I hope that this helps homie.L8r & peace.
[email protected]

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
WestsideEvilYtE said:
Hola,

Crazy Silent :
From what the editorial from the 1st issue claims they cater 2 the whole Chicano community .They say they don't care whether U R Norte ,SUR ,WestSide ,EastSide ect. ect. As I said some positive pressure COULD lead 2 positive Norte support.But ultimately we'll have wait & see if they stick 2 their claims.
[/email]
Thanks for looking into that homie.It good that some magazines still are with the chicano pride.