Cassette Tapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Might sound weird.. But any of you have any cassette tapes sitting around that you want to get rid of? Slide them this way and i'll hook you up with some of my lawn mowing money.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Anything you are looking for?

The value of tapes has actually sky rocketed over the last 2 years, especially on regional shit. You'd probably hate to know the values of some of the tapes you threw out as a teen
I know it.. I still have my darkroom familia dogday tapes. Im mainly looking for more of those like drf, lowdown, and shit like that.. Or old school texas shit

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Get out your wallet. The darkroom shit has always held value.

The texas shit, as well as memphis are probably the two most inflated markets right now. You arent getting a prime tape from either market for less than 40-50$ right now. I do know someone with stacks of texas shit if you have specific titles you want.

Right now, bay area shit is unusually low. The major stuff really plummeted over last year or 2. You can find mac mall, e40, spice 1 etc on ebay for very reasonable prices. Pretty often less than 10$.

Lastly, speaking of darkroom. Someone is looking for the first sir dyno right now, and has lots to trade

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I got all the drf cds.. as far as tapes I have
-I.T.P.G
-Barrio Love
-Penitentiary Chances
-Lowdown - Valley of death
-Blood and Tears
-DUB my way or the die way
and a few more

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Check discogs and musicstack for specific titles if you cant find it on ebay.

Unfortunately, with discogs especially, its become a collectors market. So prices reflect that