Breathe Records Presents - DEA 40831 "Beats from the Vault"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2009

DEA 40831 "Beats from the Vault"
Original Release Date: 10/11/2013
Record Label: Breathe Records

Album Info:
Beats by the Vault is a 4 cd compilation of 85 beats produced by DEA 40831. All of the beats are original and do not contain any loops or samples. The beats contained in this 4 disc set were made between 2006-2013. For licensing information, Please contact [email protected]

Download CD 1:
www.breatherecords.com/Beats_From_the_Vault_CD_1.zip

Download CD 2:
www.breatherecords.com/Beats_From_the_Vault_CD_2.zip

Download CD 3:
www.breatherecords.com/Beats_From_the_Vault_CD_3.zip

Download CD 4:
www.breatherecords.com/Beats_From_the_Vault_CD_4.zip

Dec 28, 2009
im also working on a compilation so if anyone on here likes any of these beats then just make a track on one and send it to my email [email protected] ive already reached out to some members on here and will be reaching out to a few more but if I haven't or don't reach out to you, don't be discouraged, submit a track anyways. I want this comp to only have people from siccness on it and really just from nor cal.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2009
Last night i stayed up til 4 am uploading these beats to datpiff while drinking bud light platinum to make it easier to collaborate for the compilation. Heres the link:

DEA 40831 - Beats From The Vault // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

This is an open invitation to all siccness members to participate on this project. I plan to officially release this project by summertime 2014. Please submit your tracks as soon as possible to [email protected]

Dec 28, 2009
so these beats are free to download but if you want to use a beat to make a track for your own use whether it be personal or commercial you will need to get in touch with me for licensing information. but you can use one of the beats to make a track for the compilation and if the track is actually used on the compilation then you can use that track for your own personal use or commercial use because I would essentially be letting you use a beat in exchange for using your vocals. even exchange.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
P @phreakey u produced my song dumpin on em on my reverbnation check it out if u like it...
I ain't gonna do nada wit it... reverbnation/mrg559