Big Tone a barber now? Lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Lol yeah, maybe. Crazy though, it seems bridges he had since day one all seemed to have burned, Kev was like the last one standing. I think Kev Knocks had that Sav It Out logo tatted on his head too right? Lmao
You're right on that, makes you wonder what's really going on. I've heard this saying before that goes like this "if everyone is always treating you like shit maybe it ain't them, it's probably you." - not sure if that quotes necessarily fits what you saying but pretty much if all them bridges burned makes you wonder who burned em. That shits a mess to have that on you and you no longer part of it. Smh.

Oct 19, 2008
We never fought twice, B Dawg never said that. Dont believe these gossiping rappers.
Good to see you working with east co co members, keep moving forward (never knew u had problems with a few but it is what it is) for music sake it be nice to hear y'all get on a album...but times/ppl change. Appreciate the solid ablums u gave us keep on keepin on :siccness:

Oct 20, 2003
Good to see you working with east co co members, keep moving forward (never knew u had problems with a few but it is what it is) for music sake it be nice to hear y'all get on a album...but times/ppl change. Appreciate the solid ablums u gave us keep on keepin on :siccness:
Fa sho fam. I only quit fuckin wit a few for certain reasons but I still fucks wit East Co Co to the end. I pay homage to Wood every album. I appreciate ya tho 💯

Oct 19, 2008
Fa sho fam. I only quit fuckin wit a few for certain reasons but I still fucks wit East Co Co to the end. I pay homage to Wood every album. I appreciate ya tho 💯
Any chance you know if that woodie album still getting worked on? I know a-wax spoke on it but nothing since...jus wondering