Been a minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
Whats up gente its been a minute but Don Changolini 4000 is still here. Right now I'm fighting some bullshit ass case. You know your partner can't stop won't stop I'm going to keep it moving out here. If any of you have tried to get at me I have been everywhere right now. busy with all this drama going on out here. Plus my computers down. Just a reminder to go pick up that Don Changolini 4000, 114% game
I need Lawyer money. Also that Golden State Warriors comp is almost done. The C.D. Is going to be gangstarific. Features include Big Chuco, Big Lugo, J-Gotti, Fire, Septum, Goodfelonz, Lil Coner, Fat Steve, Plot, Big Oso Loc, etc... Look for the flyers from my lil homie No Love. Best believe Don Changolini will be in attendance at the video shoot with my East bay folks and the Frisco car show.

You can pick up Don Changolini 4000 At HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Rapbay.com Are most local record store. Dimple in Sacra, Tower on Watt (Local section) Tower in Citrus Hieghts as well as the undergrounds Watt and Y.C. Please keep up the support.