B-Dawg & Lou E Lou in Studio with T.LOC & Dk925

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
I still remember the day i found out that Woodie was dropping a Lou E Lou album i couldnt believe it. Everybody was waiting on a Shadow, B Dawg or hell even Lil Los albim as long as Woodie was coaching him would've been tight. If Woodie was alive i would ask why did you ever drop a Lou album. Lol

Apr 11, 2011
I still remember the day i found out that Woodie was dropping a Lou E Lou album i couldnt believe it. Everybody was waiting on a Shadow, B Dawg or hell even Lil Los albim as long as Woodie was coaching him would've been tight. If Woodie was alive i would ask why did you ever drop a Lou album. Lol
that lou album was slapper
and you can't blame woodie for shadow & lil los not dropping an album
shadow stayed laggin to this day he still hasn't dropped an album
and lil los i think did this as a side job he was never fully dedicated
even though he was one of the best on northern expozure.

Nov 27, 2014
Shadow was out a few years before Woodie even started rapping too so it's more like 20 years lol. If I had to guess is Woodie probably wrote and coached all Lil Los verses and songs because Los fucks up constantly on finished verses so if the best he can do after a hundred takes still has some flaws he probably said fuck it this shit is too much work lol. My guess would be Shadow doesn't know the business side of releasing a cd because he's had 20 years to Change his name or copy right it and didn't even do that.