attn. BIG OSO LOC Haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I dont know how many of you know about the HISTORY of the SICCNESS but IMO the Siccness had ah BIG part in making BIG OSO LOC. Now, he wont even come on the SICCNESS cuz hes tired of ppl hating on his music here. Fuck yall if you took part in chasing away ah true mothafucking Hustla/Gangsta/Real Ass HomeBoy. All SICCNESS members shoulda had his back, instead yall threw rocks at him and casted him out. Yall shoulda been happy for him cuz he made it in the RAP Game, not hate on him.

*OPENING THE FLOOD GATES FOR PUSSY HURT BITCHES TO COME AND HATE

Sep 24, 2006
I dont know how many of you know about the HISTORY of the SICCNESS but IMO the Siccness had ah BIG part in making BIG OSO LOC. Now, he wont even come on the SICCNESS cuz hes tired of ppl hating on his music here. Fuck yall if you took part in chasing away ah true mothafucking Hustla/Gangsta/Real Ass HomeBoy. All SICCNESS members shoulda had his back, instead yall threw rocks at him and casted him out. Yall shoulda been happy for him cuz he made it in the RAP Game, not hate on him.

Put down your MD20/20 buddy, u saying he got chased off the siccness members, that's funny right there. Every rapper/artist/cover designer/producer has received criticism on here some been constructive and somes been on sum dumb shit but its the internet, its gonna happen. If u post in here and shits wack mutherfuckers gonna say ur shits boo boo ask flame,unknown,slow etc,dame with YouTube, and other social websites, so if if your just about being a homo and pumping every artist up do your thing, but put down the MD 20/20 before posting playa....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

We obviously have different opinions about what "made it in the rap game" means.

May 2, 2002
wow.. alright well ravage i appreciate this post. You got some points right but to say I was chased away is doin a lil too much. I come on here a lot and read posts. I just dont get involved in posting and replying like I use to back in the day. You're right tho the siccness was a big part in not only mine but a lot of the homeboys gettin a spot in the northern rap game. the siccness was really the only place for us to promote and meet others doin this shit. this is where I met woodie and was able to get on Northern Expozure 4 etc.. I dont like what its become but thats just my personal opinion. I use to get a lot of love from folks on here. I also would get constructive criticism from others.. either way it was all luv but it seems over the years the criticism has become less constructive and more about just hatin to get a rise out of other members. but like i said thats just my opinion. I know a lot of folks aint feelin homeboy rap anymore or the direction its taken over the years so i understand the frustration and thats where a lot of the animosity in comments come from. i got some of the same frustrations so I accept the backlash but I feel like a lot of the hate towards me and my music came after Mr. G and Rhino left Active ent. They both are fictures on here and really get a lot of love from siccness members. I wasnt really on here anymore so I understand folks ride with their folks and thats how it goes. I dont get upset or get carried away talkin shit to those who hate on me or my music on here. ive always respected everyones opinions. shit I dont even feel some of the music and choices ive made so how can i get mad at folks who got somethin to say? I get irritated and it aint a good feelin but its all part of the game. and i know aint none of the homie rappers millionaires or doin world wide tours with jay z and kanye but I feel the homeboy rap game has come a long way. Theres a lot of homeboys who are succesful with their music.. sellin thousands of units, gettin millions of youtube views and doin shows in different states across the counry. A lot of homies have been able to prosper and really eat off this music thing and considering most came from nothing, id say in a way we have made it..

enough ramblin on.. bottom line is i aint got no hate or bad feelings towards anybody on here.. everyone entitled to their opinions and i respect that. I appreciate the support tho RAVAGE.. one luv!

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
No one gets "chased"off the Siccness R U Serious LOL hahaha ..Its a choice to leave or stay and take the critics ,haters, supporters ,whatever Opinion .to comment or not.

Sometimes you think Krow left siccness for good cuz he doesnt post shit on here,,, then a couple comments later you see a picture of yourself with a bunch of cool people you dont remember taking. Nigga is here... just watching lol

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Not everyone likes the same thing... The word hate gets thrown around simply because you dont jump on the band wagon and dare to be different... Its like if I go to the dealership and the sales man says hey we just got these new corollas, they are hella economic on gas are really affordable...If i say hey man i dont like corollas I came her for a tundra cause i like tundras and im a truck guy.. Is he going to say "man fuck you, your a hater.. what the fuck you mean you dont like corollas i drive a corolla" no. he wont.. he'll go ok lets go look at those tundras on the other side of lot... Why do i have to like every dam song people put out? What if i dont like the beat? what if i think it lacked delivery? And im not talking about oso personally i think oso is one of the better homeboy rappers out there(well aside from the drake remixes those are horrible) but ready 4 what ever is straight up classic.. I sold mines on ebay and kinda regret.. Im rambling on but this is the internet and not everyone likes the same shit..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
honestly, I don't think that's true. I can see why it would be easy to think so but everyone who was
posting on big oso loc threads would have posted the exact same shit they did had me & rhino never left active or ever posted here...
motto remix, started from the bottom remix, bad news bear cover...they were roastable regardless.
just because we post props for getting a laugh doesn't mean were all haters or equal level trolls.
things like the hard in the paint video and cover for the oso/negro mixtape were still drivin in negativity before the fact...
oh well who cares, best of luck to all my N's strivin with a purpose